Godot's profile

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

Tuesday, April 17th, 2018 11:57 AM

Program schedule The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Why has this week’s schedule for The Late Show with Stephen Colbert been changed to “To Be Announced” just for this week?  Is it because James Comey is scheduled for tonight?

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

A.  AT&T has no control over the info in the guide.  It comes from a third party which I cannot remember the name of (TitanTV?)

B.  The same "title" is up for The View today.  It says "To be announced"

3.  I think you are right about the Comey connection.

ETA:  You can still schedule a recording for a program with that cryptic title.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Update:  I did a Search for "To be announced" and 2,966 programs came up (SD & HD).  That's just weird.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

6 years ago

I doubt the guest of any show has anything to do with what the guide says. When Anthony Scaramucci, Opie and Anthony and Howard Stern had been late-night guests, it showed those names without issue.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Stormy Daniels & her attorney were the guests on The View so unless someone hacked the guide (as speculated on another thread!), it looks something is just wacky.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

My guide and app has two hours of Rachel Ray listed which eliminated The View from the lineup.  It remains that way the rest of the week and the guide returns to normal on Monday.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

Someone suggested (on one of the other 3 threads going) that the guide was hacked.  I'm not sure what's going on but I LOVE a conspiracy theory!  Smiley LOL

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I have both the news and Colbert, good thing because the news taped 1hr 40 mins otherwise I would have missed Colbert.

Same problem with Wendy Williams and The View, the view taped as hour 2 of Wendy show which is an hour show. 

What's going on???

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I meant to say "I tape both the news and Colbert"

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

6 years ago

The guide was hacked.

j/k.  I'm just tired of all the posts.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

6 years ago

I think it's hacked and wacky

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.