For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Sassyschero's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, October 1st, 2016 11:21 PM

Program information missing from AXS (ch. 1106)

I'm not sure if this is the right forum or not. My options are so limited. U-Verse TV, DirectTV, what?? It's my AT&T service... I don't know what they call it with the higher range channels. It's all TV to me. If this is the wrong place for this post, if someone could point out where I should post it I'd really appreciate it.

I watch AXS tv, channel 1106, all the time but now suddenly all the program information is gone beginning at Oct.4 and forward. Where does that information come from and how do I get it back? That is the channel that prodcasts "X Factor", concerts, "The Big Interview with Dan Rather" etc. Now suddenly there is nothing which means I can't set up recordings or anything.

HELP! Thank you

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

If you're talking about info on the Guide, I'm seeing the program descriptions, 10/4 and farther.

Try rebooting the box in question.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Thank youskeeterintexas!  I never even thought of that and I've been annoyed for about a week now.

I'm going to go do that now.  (I actually hate having to do that because I have to go through all kinds of hoops to get my recorded  shows to appear... UGH!)

Take care and thanks again.

Warmest regards,

Sassychero  Heart

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

When in doubt, reboot.

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

Just an update, your solution worked like a charm!!  All is well on the AXS program information again!

Just wanted to thank you again and I absolutely will reboot first from now on! Woman Wink

Have a great remainder of your weekend.

Blessings Be 🙂

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

Just the other day, I had no sound on one of my STBs.  Before I panicked and thought either the TV or the box was ka-put, I restarted and (of course) it fixed it.  Smiley Tongue

P.S.  I love the The Big Interview with Dan Rather and X-Factor U.K.  And after seeing Million Dollar Piano I HAD to go to Vegas to see Sir Elton John.  I did and it was FABULOUS!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

8 years ago

I love "The Big Interview" as well!  It's one of my favorite AXS programs.  I also really like "Rock Legends" and the wide variety of concerts they have.  I'm new to AXS but once I stumbled upon it after searching for "X Factor" it's become my goto channel when searching for something to get me through those insomnia nights.

And now I have concert jealousy! LOL  I can only imagine how amazing Sir Elton John's concert was.  I've been a fan of his since waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in the early 70's when he always dressed very flamboyantly any time he had a public appearance.  Remember those heart shaped sunglasses? LOL I loved 'em!

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

EJCrop.jpg

And he still sounds great!

2 Attachments

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.