richardfishbaugh's profile

Teacher

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, September 11th, 2013 4:11 AM

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@JefferMC wrote:

I suppose, if you were really industrious, you could compare that list with the providers that carry The Hallmark Channel, which AT&T U-verse also doesn't carry and write a paper on which is more likely for AT&T to pick up next.

I really do not care about The Blaze TV or The Hallmark Channel either way. Neither one is that important to me. The same thing goes for Al Jazeera America.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@Fox Mulder wrote:

Google - Al Jazeera kicked out of Egypt.

Were you referring to the news network or Alphonse Jazeera, the second most interesting man in the world?

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Please add the blaze tv

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@robin2223 wrote:
Please add the blaze tv

Bibbity Bobbity Boo! Whoosh! It is now done at your request. We have the means and the power to do anything on this forum.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@dwinth wrote:
Bibbity Bobbity Boo! Whoosh! It is now done at your request. We have the means and the power to do anything on this forum.

POST OF THE DAY!!!!!  Smiley Very Happy

Guru

• 

1K Messages

10 years ago

I agree with skeeter, great post!  But Alphonse Jazeera is almost a tie!  Smiley Very Happy

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

10 years ago

@hights wrote:
I will drop my uverse in day 1 that they decide to carry the Blaze and wait for Google fiber to come to my neighborhood. There is no reason to promote hate That is pushed by Beck and the rest of that channel. att had a chance at an unbiased network in al Jazeera but decided to back corporate media instead.

Hate?  Have you ever watched, listen to, or read anything from Glen Beck?  Please tell us what he has said that is so hateful?  I need to know because I have not heard any hate speech from anyone on his network.  Again, please be specific on what he has said that is so hateful. 

I think as a TV provider if a majority of customers demand it then AT&T should seriously consider offering it.  There is no such thing as an unbiased network.  Everyone seems to have an agenda.  I am cool with that.  This is why I try to watch everything from MSNBC, CNN to Fox, and the Blaze (and even PBS/NPR).  I want to get a broad spectrum of news and opinion.  That way I can a more informed citizen. 

AT&T, please add the Blaze Network. 

P.S. - @hights, please, please, share what you mean by "hate that is pushed by Beck and the rest of that channel."  Help me understand.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

10 years ago

@coachbrendle wrote:

@hights wrote:
I will drop my uverse in day 1 that they decide to carry the Blaze and wait for Google fiber to come to my neighborhood. There is no reason to promote hate That is pushed by Beck and the rest of that channel. att had a chance at an unbiased network in al Jazeera but decided to back corporate media instead.

Hate?  Have you ever watched, listen to, or read anything from Glen Beck?  Please tell us what he has said that is so hateful?  I need to know because I have not heard any hate speech from anyone on his network.  Again, please be specific on what he has said that is so hateful. 

I think as a TV provider if a majority of customers demand it then AT&T should seriously consider offering it.  There is no such thing as an unbiased network.  Everyone seems to have an agenda.  I am cool with that.  This is why I try to watch everything from MSNBC, CNN to Fox, and the Blaze (and even PBS/NPR).  I want to get a broad spectrum of news and opinion.  That way I can a more informed citizen. 

AT&T, please add the Blaze Network. 

P.S. - @hights, please, please, share what you mean by "hate that is pushed by Beck and the rest of that channel."  Help me understand.

Coachbrendle: That is an excellent first post (or second if you count the one that you accidentally made that had no message.) I hope you are a frequent poster. Welcome to the forum.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

10 years ago

@coachbrendle wrote:

Hate is a harsh word....let's just say CRAZY!

Top 10 craziest Glenn Beck Quotes

....and you're welcome.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.