Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Please add The Blaze TV.  The American people deserve more than 1 conservative choice. We are very tired of being lied to on a daily basis from the liberal news choices that ATT ONLY PROVIDES.....beside FOX News.  I watch less and less TV  and go to the internet due to the lack of choices on ATT Uverse. I enjoy ATT Uverse but strongly encourage them to add the BLAZE TV as a choice.  I would gladly pay for it!!!

Message 1 of 66 (5,709 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: Please add THE BLAZE TV!!!!

Blaze TV is carried exclusively on Dish. 

Or you can pay GB directly and subscribe to the online version.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 66 (5,133 Views)
Tutor

I agree that u verse should try to get rights to the blaze! Beck always says if your cable provider doesn't offer the blaze to write them and ask them for it!so this is us asking for it!
Message 3 of 66 (4,674 Views)
Tutor

I too would love to see The Blaze on U Verse. I currently have to watch via ROKU and that limits the places I can view the programming.

Message 4 of 66 (4,589 Views)
Employee

I've actually never heard of "The Blaze" lol

Is it good? What genre?

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 66 (4,587 Views)
ACE - Expert

I do not see any indication that it is a cable channel. It is web access only.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 66 (4,585 Views)
Tutor

Please add The Blaze to your lineup, AT&T! I was accessing The Blaze online or through Roku & I was a Uverse customer until 2012. When Dish added The Blaze to their line up in 2012, I switched from Uverse to Dish. I like watching The Blaze on channel 212 on Dish instead of on Roku or online. I still use AT&T as an Internet provider. Uverse just doesn't offer the channel I like to watch. If AT&T offered The Blaze, I would definitely switch back to Uverse as I like Uverse features better than those offered by Dish.

Message 7 of 66 (4,543 Views)
Scholar

Please dont, thanks.

Message 8 of 66 (4,511 Views)
Scholar

Dish Network carries it. Its that Glen Beck psycho's channel.

Message 9 of 66 (4,510 Views)

[ Edited ]

jhy1978 wrote:

Please dont, thanks.

I second that.  Isn't the Fox News Channel enough?  Beside this nonsense that the media is liberal is a myth.  All of the media is corporate-owned.  Only Al-Jazerra America, Democracy Now! and Media Matters are not corporate-owned.  CBS News lately has been competing with Fox for its conservative viewers by putting out misleading reports like Lara Logan's Benghazi report which turned out to be false.

Message 10 of 66 (4,498 Views)
ACE - Expert

And corporate ownership absolves it of the possibility of being biased?  How, exactly?

Message 11 of 66 (4,495 Views)

[ Edited ]

JefferMC wrote:

And corporate ownership absolves it of the possibility of being biased?  How, exactly?

You misread my post.  I didn't say corporate ownership absolves them of bias, I meant that corporate ownership is PROOF they are biased.  Biased on the conservative side, like Fox.  There is no liberal media in the U.S.

Message 12 of 66 (4,476 Views)
ACE - Expert

So... CBS, CNN, NBC and ABC all have a convervative bias?

Message 13 of 66 (4,423 Views)
Scholar

Don't forget PBS that channel very left .

Message 14 of 66 (4,418 Views)
Highlighted

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

JefferMC wrote:

You misread my post.  I didn't say corporate ownership absolves them of bias, I meant that corporate ownership is PROOF they are biased.  Biased on the conservative side, like Fox.  There is no liberal media in the U.S.

That's what the media wants you to believe.  It used to be the government was afraid of the media, not now, now the main stream media is nothing more than a lap dog for the government.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 15 of 66 (4,393 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.