rosellitm's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sunday, September 16th, 2018 4:40 AM

Paramount TV Network

Hi how can I access the Paramount TV Network from my TV?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

@rosellitm wrote:
Sorry I see that there is a channel paramount on 145 or 1145. BUT, the popular shows are not showing such as Yellowstone or Younger. It’s a repeat of all day Bar Rescue and paid ads. Why have it at all. I have U300. Thank you!

Younger won't be on Paramount until the sixth season starts in 2019.

Season 1 of Yellowstone is available for streaming online at Paramount Network .

FYI:  AT&T is not responsible for network programming or content.  Any issues you might have should be directed to the network directly.

google-is-your-friend.jpg

1 Attachment

Professor

• 

863 Messages

6 years ago

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

[1]146 for western areas and [1]145 for eastern area of the country (U200, U300, U450 only).

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Not true. I

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

6 years ago

@rosellitm wrote:
Not true. I

What part is not true?  The location (channel number) or the availability (package level)?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

6 years ago

Sorry I see that there is a channel paramount on 145 or 1145. BUT, the popular shows are not showing such as Yellowstone or Younger. It’s a repeat of all day Bar Rescue and paid ads. Why have it at all. I have U300. Thank you!

Expert

• 

15K Messages

6 years ago

Att can only show what a network gives them.   Maybe it's part of a package of channels that att has to carry to have some other more desirable channels in the package.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Was looking to see when Yellowstone was coming back on. Where is season 2-5 if 6 is coming on in 2019?  And what channel is Paramount on for DirecTV - no U-Verse where I live yet?

• 

1 Message

Yellowstone will be back this summer. 66 whiskey has started now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.