amaeh's profile

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

Wednesday, May 1st, 2013 2:51 PM

PC channel guide

ATT has changed the pc channel guide (again) and its the worst yet.  Can't set favorite channels & its become a large print version so it takes up even more space.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

FIX THIS PLEASE  

It is Awful

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

10 years ago

More people need to contact att on social media to have this fixed.

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

10 years ago

@ATTHelpForums on twitter

Mentor

• 

35 Messages

10 years ago

Yep, this is awful. About 1/3 as many channels visible, no favorites. When I'd do a search before (say for something I don't remember if I've set up to record or not), it would show what was to be recorded, but not now. Scheduled doesn't separate Series from individual shows. The old system was fantastic, especially since they've made it almost impossible to do this on the TV any more, but now nothing works well.

And we need to use social media to get heard?? What about this, AT&Ts actual forum, doesn't it count?

I shouldn't worry about it. I'm moving to a new house in a couple months, and will use that time to change my TV/Internet supplier. I used to have TiVo, and accepted that U-Verse was still young yet, but I can see it's not getting better, it's getting worse.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

Scheduled for me shows each individual show to record whether a series or one-time recording. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

They have now put the new tv guide in for San Diego area subscribers.

IT IS AWFUL!

I want the old one back but the URL listed above only takes me to the new guide.

RETURN THE OLD GUIDE OR FIX THE NEW ONE.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

10 years ago

@shaee wrote:

why is it showing community accepted the solution when it's clearly not fixed.

The new guide is not user friendly, please change it back or hire new people who know design.

The community accepted solution is a bit of misnomer - it generally does not mean that an issue has been solved.  It is generally the most reasonable / factual answer,  If you are the original poster, you can mark that reply as "Not the solution" under Post Options.

If you think that the online Guide "improvement" was bad, I'm surprised that you are not complaining about these forums.  The redesign here is hideous! Smiley Happy

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

"not the solution" is not an option for me.. and yes, the new forums design is crap too.

Mentor

• 

92 Messages

10 years ago

@dhascall wrote:

@doctorjlt wrote:

My old link went away today as well. I spent 45 minutes chatting with someone in AT&T support who finally said there "might be" an update in the future. The lack of favorites is a major, major flaw and has been there for months. Until today, I could access the old site, slow as it was. Interestingly, on the Android AT&T app, my favorites show but the dang screen is too small to be very useful.

What I would do is Ito send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.  Chances are that a chat or phone rep has no direct access to send a suggestion up the "management food chain" but the escalation team should put a manager in touch with you and forward that on up.

when i click that link, the send button  doesn't work (on the message page) when trying to message customer care when using firefox or ie

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

10 years ago

In our area, NE Ohio,  I  found the Uverse/Yahoo TV listings website after we were set up. This is the one you click on the *star* to select your favorites using the Web Remote Access:

http://uversetv.att.yahoo.com/wra/uverse/

Last week my Sign In started redirecting me to the uverse.com TV listings which is the screen shot someone posted below. The program blocks in the grid are a lot bigger but provide the episode names of TV series.

I do like the layout and the myDVR feature is a LOT better than the Uverse/Yahoo site.

I guess it's just different and takes some getting used to the new format.

However there is no way to customize the size of the program blocks and there are no Favorites.

I'm sure they could do a heck of a lot more integration with their devices and other services using their own version than a 3rd party listing.

But Favorites are kind of a deal breaker on any TV listing site so I'm surprized they never implemented that feature before rolling it out.

I'm going to try some of the links people provided and see if I can get back the Uverse/Yahoo listing.

Thank you for posting them!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.