Explore & discover

Helpful Links

PARAMOUNT NETWORK

Contributor

PARAMOUNT NETWORK

i enjoy watching  BAR RESCUE , it used to be on Spike, but is now listed on PRMT  ( which is Paramount Network )

it has not been on for about 1 year, but has ALWAYS been listed on the schedule . ( channel 1145 on U-Verse )

I taped  an episode last night , scheduled for 2AM.  it taped a Stallone movie INSTEAD of BAR RESCUE .

it has been this way for a VERY LONG TIME , always listed, but always something else gets taped

at first i thought there might have been something that delayed the episode , but after going  through this for

weeks & months .WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG ? ??

IF FOR SOME REASON , IT WONT BE CARRIED BY YOU , PLEASE REMOVE IT FROM THE GUIDE .

Message 1 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: PARAMOUNT NETWORK

I can't figure out if you're upset about the lack of Bar Rescue episodes or the messed up Guide so I'll address both.  AT&T is a PROVIDER and is not responsible for CONTENT.  Additionally, AT&T uses TitanTV for their guide information.

You might consider taking your complaint to both Paramount Network and TitanTV.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 3
ACE - Expert

Re: PARAMOUNT NETWORK

@skeeterintexas

Just curious.  Where did you find the info that titantv was the guide provider?

The last info I know of, albeit it's 5 years old (from 2013) was that FYI Television was the provider and that att had a long term contract with them.  Of course not sure what "long term" means since it's been 5 years.  And since titantv and the uverse grid usually both have the same mistakes it's hard to know if att is getting the info from titantv or if both att and titantv are using the same provider.

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click kudo if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 3
Share this topic
Share this topic
Announcements
Additional Support