robbyrob_1's profile

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

Sunday, October 6th, 2013 3:19 AM

OnDemand movies say FREE yet they are not?!?!?!?!?!

ok so I was looking at the movies that Uverse had OnDemand and I noticed that all the movies said FREE. I thought to myself wow these are some new movies and for free? Man this is great but when I select the movie I see its $5 SD and $6 HD. My question is why does it say FREE? Is there a way to get them for free? For example I wanted to see The Conjuring. Its says FREE, pretty much all the movies on the page say free. SO the million dollar question is how do I get to see this FREE Smiley Very Happy

free.JPG

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

• 

25.7K Messages

10 years ago

If you will notice they all say "clip/trailer" so you probably watched the clip.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Employee

• 

581 Messages

10 years ago

Hello robbyrob_1,

I'm sorry about the misunderstanding the "Free" message is causing. The "Free" message is indicating you can view a clip or trailer at no charge. We will reach out to the group responsible for this page and make some recommendations to clarify the advertisement of the clip, or trailer.We appreciate your feedback.

Thank You,

SadathCS
ATTU-verseCare

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

10 years ago

ok kiddies so after reading the fine print you get to see the first 10 mins for FREE! AHH fine print gets me every time!!!!!

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

10 years ago

I'm surprised more providers don't offer a free sample of their PPV offerings. When I had cable, they certainly didn't offer a free sample.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.