Linda661's profile

Scholar

• 

247 Messages

Saturday, February 15th, 2014 7:29 PM

On Demand is making me crazy

I've had Uverse for a few years now and I still can't get the knack of using On Demand in an easy way.

Today I am giving it another try, watching a series from HBO.  I found it by doing the search and I want to watch all of season one.   If I use the remote to go look at the guide or anything thing else I cannot get back to my On Demand show without starting again with the search.  Does it reside anywhere on my guide while I am watching it?  If I use the "back" button, it takes me to the last show watched on TV.  Also, how do I get to the next episode without starting over with the search.

Please help me figure out On Demand.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Linda661 - There are two speed bumps for you.

When you stop the play (square box button) the first time & you are on the info page - click two over to put it in your queue.

When you return to resume watching - Your queue/list is one up arrow click (My videos) selecting it produces my queue & the program in the next column.

If you do not save it in your list, U-verse does not know you are returning. If you do save it your list, you need to know that it is in the opposite direction of all the other shows. Once it is in your list it will remain there until you remove it with the same button that added it.

Scholar

• 

247 Messages

10 years ago

I put all of the episodes in my queue.  It's working fine ......thanks.

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

10 years ago

Glad I could help. Thanks for letting me know it is working for you.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.