Explore & discover

Helpful Links

On Demand Older Seasons

Contributor

On Demand Older Seasons

i am trying to watch season 1 of Billions but I cannot get any season other than 3 to show up via my Uverse box.  I am able to watch seasons 1 and 2 via my phone though.  Is this by design or is there a trick to finding older seasons via box?

Message 1 of 6
ACE - Expert
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎07-07-2018 12:10 PM

Re: On Demand Older Seasons

Seasons 1-3 are available online via Showtime Anytime

If you can't find a show On Demand using your STB or the UV app, check the network's online on demand offerings.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 6
Contributor

So there is no way via the Uverse box?  I already have an answer off the box

Message 3 of 6
ACE - Expert

Could it appear on the Showtime On Demand menu at some point in the future?  Absolutely....in the meantime, your only choice is Showtime Anytime.  Take it or leave it.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6
Contributor

Why is there only one episode of Game of Thrones On Demand?  

Message 5 of 6
ACE - Expert

@Jimmimacc  All episodes of GoT is available on HBO GO.

Message 6 of 6
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support