ON DEMAND LACKS THE BEAT MOVIES!!

Participant

ON DEMAND LACKS THE BEAT MOVIES!!

I need to vent because I'm really upset, I wanted to watch Saturday Night Fever with my daughters whom have never seen it and is NOT on demand, neither is Dirty Dancing or The Ring!! Not even Pretty on Pink is on! What gives!???! I will now have to rent it from redbox at a Publix instead from the comfort of my room!
Message 1 of 6 (1,194 Views)
Participant

Re: ON DEMAND LACKS THE BEAT MOVIES!!

*best
Message 2 of 6 (1,193 Views)
ACE - Professor
Solution
Accepted by dhascall (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Older movies typically aren't found in the on-demand sections of ANY cable TV provider. Typically they are only found there if a sequel is hitting theaters soon. 

Going to a Redbox for those movies won't help either. They don't have them available for rental.

Your best bet is to either check out your favorite online video store (iTunes, Xbox Video, Amazon, etc.) Even then I can't guarantee that you'll be able to watch them all.  I checked Netflix for the movies you listed and they don't have them. 

-------

Resident Xbox ACE. Ask me almost anything about Xbox on U-Verse.

Xbox Gamertag: americangame
PSN: americangame
Steam:americangame
When friending me mention that you found me on the AT&T forums.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6 (1,148 Views)
Solution
Accepted by beckyww (Administrator)

This is a longshot, but try doing a full search (not just the On Demand section, but Menu > Search) for the movies.  Maybe somebody like AMC or IFC is showing one or more of these.

Message 4 of 6 (1,130 Views)
Employee
Solution
Accepted by beckyww (Administrator)

You could also try your public library.  This would be a free rental.  My area library lets you rent VHS or DVD movies for about 3 days, not including Sundays or Holidays.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 5 of 6 (1,125 Views)
Highlighted

I checked Netflix and Amazon Prime,  Netflix does not have any of those movies,  Amazon prime has Dirty Dancing free with a Prime membership, the others are a $3 rental.  

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 6 (1,112 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.