Apdelga1's profile

Participant

• 

2 Messages

Monday, May 19th, 2014 1:29 AM

ON DEMAND LACKS THE BEAT MOVIES!!

I need to vent because I'm really upset, I wanted to watch Saturday Night Fever with my daughters whom have never seen it and is NOT on demand, neither is Dirty Dancing or The Ring!! Not even Pretty on Pink is on! What gives!???! I will now have to rent it from redbox at a Publix instead from the comfort of my room!

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

10 years ago

Older movies typically aren't found in the on-demand sections of ANY cable TV provider. Typically they are only found there if a sequel is hitting theaters soon. 

Going to a Redbox for those movies won't help either. They don't have them available for rental.

Your best bet is to either check out your favorite online video store (iTunes, Xbox Video, Amazon, etc.) Even then I can't guarantee that you'll be able to watch them all.  I checked Netflix for the movies you listed and they don't have them. 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Guru

• 

622 Messages

10 years ago

This is a longshot, but try doing a full search (not just the On Demand section, but Menu > Search) for the movies.  Maybe somebody like AMC or IFC is showing one or more of these.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Former Employee

• 

66 Messages

10 years ago

You could also try your public library.  This would be a free rental.  My area library lets you rent VHS or DVD movies for about 3 days, not including Sundays or Holidays.

Participant

• 

2 Messages

10 years ago

*best

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

10 years ago

I checked Netflix and Amazon Prime,  Netflix does not have any of those movies,  Amazon prime has Dirty Dancing free with a Prime membership, the others are a $3 rental.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.