tholder's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, January 14th, 2016 2:04 AM

Not happy with Hallmark programming

yes i have been a customer of at&t for awhile. i left verizon to come to at&t, got rid of dish to get u-verse, 1 because of hallmark stations, and the movie stations. we just got a new contract , change everything out and got all new equipment. but now all that hallmark is showing is diagnosis murder or the golden girls, or little house on prairie , i am lucky if i get a good movie 1 a weekend,it was great during holidays, and the movie channels, now that i am signed up again, here a few that i see everyday, eraser {1996],six days 7 nites (1998}, waterworld (1995),legends of the fall(1994),snow dogs (2002)eight below(2006),,my girl 2(1994),the war(1994) jump22(2014), joe versus the volcano( 1990). i pay alot for my interned,phones,cell phones, ipad, laptop, and u-verse, with stations that i am not gettting good movies. and if at&t still wants to run, reruns on hallmark, then the hallmark stations arent doing me any good.so maybe i need to cancel and just go to the redbox and rent movies.thank you. Teresa H[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Explorer

• 

20 Messages

8 years ago

AT&T has absolutely zero control over what the Hallmark Channel decides to run on air. A better option would be to contact them directly on their website and leave some feedback. You could certainly switch to any provider that you wish, but the movies which Hallmark Channel airs will remain the same regardless... so you'd essentially be switching providers for nothing.

Also, keep in mind that this is a public-facing user-to-user forum, so it's best to not provide any personal information in your responses.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

8 years ago

@tholder wrote:

yes i have been a customer of at&t for awhile. i left verizon to come to at&t, got rid of dish to get u-verse, 1 because of hallmark stations, and the movie stations. we just got a new contract , change everything out and got all new equipment. but now all that hallmark is showing is diagnosis murder or the golden girls, or little house on prairie , i am lucky if i get a good movie 1 a weekend,it was great during holidays, and the movie channels, now that i am signed up again, here a few that i see everyday, eraser {1996],six days 7 nites (1998}, waterworld (1995),legends of the fall(1994),snow dogs (2002)eight below(2006),,my girl 2(1994),the war(1994) jump22(2014), joe versus the volcano( 1990). i pay alot for my interned,phones,cell phones, ipad, laptop, and u-verse, with stations that i am not gettting good movies. and if at&t still wants to run, reruns on hallmark, then the hallmark stations arent doing me any good.so maybe i need to cancel and just go to the redbox and rent movies.thank you. Teresa H[edited for privacy – please do not post personal information]

Skeeter had a great Texas saying about people who want to hang themselves complain that the rope is not new, or something similar to that. Skeeter, please post the actual saying if you read this.

That saying fits this lady. For almost five years we had to listen to the non-stop complaints that U-verse no longer carried the fine quality wholesome family Hallmark channels. Now that the channels are back, this poster is not happy with their programming, and is blaming it all on AT&T. Unbelievable.

Teresa, please delete your telephone number from this post. You never know who may call you.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@tholder You don't honestly think that AT&T has anything to do with programming on Hallmark or any other channel, do you???

Edit for @dwinth:  "You'd complain if they hung you with a new rope."  <-- Mom

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

@Az1568 wrote:

AT&T has absolutely zero control over what the Hallmark Channel decides to run on air. A better option would be to contact them directly on their website and leave some feedback. You could certainly switch to any provider that you wish, but the movies which Hallmark Channel airs will remain the same regardless... so you'd essentially be switching providers for nothing.

Also, keep in mind that this is a public-facing user-to-user forum, so it's best to not provide any personal information in your responses.

The OP would be in for a rude awakening if they switched to Comcast and found that Hallmark/Showtime/etc. was showing the same movies as when they had Uverse!  Smiley Surprised

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I tried to switch from cox internet telephone back to AT&T. after numerous failed attempts to get an at&t tech to switch my household phone lines to their service box,i decided to stay with cox.. AT&T has my number and won`t release it til monday to get back on cox internet. my number when called says the number is disconnected from service. when i requested the transfer back to cox, I DID NOT GET AN ACCOUNT NUMBER OR CONFIRMATION NUMBER.  TWICE!!!  AT&T will not release my old phone number til monday as told by at&t to cox internet.  I was hung up on twice and got into an argument with a supervisor who also hung up on me. All of this crap is not helping my 100% service connected disability. I can not talk to the VA as I have several health situations i have to talk to someone at the Wichita KS VA center. why is my number frozen until monday???? I`ve been a loyal AT&T customer for 40 years.I try to change back to themand this is what i get..I have informed my family to SUE AT&T if something serious to me because the VA can`t call me back in an emergency. .This is really sad. THANKS FOR MY SACRIFICE TO MY COUNTRY???

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

7 years ago

@DEARING wrote:

I tried to switch from cox internet telephone back to AT&T. after numerous failed attempts to get an at&t tech to switch my household phone lines to their service box,i decided to stay with cox.. AT&T has my number and won`t release it til monday to get back on cox internet. my number when called says the number is disconnected from service. when i requested the transfer back to cox, I DID NOT GET AN ACCOUNT NUMBER OR CONFIRMATION NUMBER.  TWICE!!!  AT&T will not release my old phone number til monday as told by at&t to cox internet.  I was hung up on twice and got into an argument with a supervisor who also hung up on me. All of this crap is not helping my 100% service connected disability. I can not talk to the VA as I have several health situations i have to talk to someone at the Wichita KS VA center. why is my number frozen until monday???? I`ve been a loyal AT&T customer for 40 years.I try to change back to themand this is what i get..I have informed my family to SUE AT&T if something serious to me because the VA can`t call me back in an emergency. .This is really sad. THANKS FOR MY SACRIFICE TO MY COUNTRY???

I thank you for your service to our country. I hope you get your phone number problem worked out. However, what does all of this have to do with The Hallmark Channel? That is what this thread is about.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.