Phoenixscorpio's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, November 25th, 2015 11:26 AM

No more uverse tv?

I try to order U-verse television but there is no option for that. Only for DirecTV which would cost me $300 deposit which I cannot afford. Why wasn't I told when I signed up for a contract for Internet for 1year. That II would not have an option to upgrade to television other than just for DirecTV? Which like I already said would cost me $300 deposit. I was not aware you would know longer have U-verse television. My question is since I cannot afford to upgrade to television ever during my contract may I cancel my contract without any termination fees? And if you say I must pay the termination fees then [Edited to comply with Guidelines]since you did not tell me the only option to upgrade was only to DirecTV and not U-verse television. Please respond to my question as soon as possible thank you!

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

This is a user forum so you won't get a response from att. The social media group does respond sometimes. When you try to add tv services, scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page. Uverse tv options are at the bottom of the list. If you still don't see uverse tv, click see all bundles or see all. The uverse tv options are there. You just have to dig to find them.

ACE - Professor

• 

5.8K Messages

8 years ago

If I go into my account to change my plan, Directv is not even offered. I wonder if that is because I am an existing customer with Uverse TV?

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@Phoenixscorpio   Did you see a link to 'show 6 more plans'?  3 of those 6 would be Uverse TV.

Went in thru another link by state/city and only Uverse TV came up, no DirecTV, as much of the area is covered. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.