jodog4's profile

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

Thursday, May 2nd, 2013 11:29 AM

No channels in TV listings on U-verse.com

Anybody getting the following message when trying to use the TV listing on Uverse.com

Sorry, no channels match your filters.

Try removing a filter to see more channels.

I'm not using any filters that I know of..  The Recordings & Scheduled screens work fine

but there are no TV listings.. Just wondering if it's just me or is anybody else has this

problem.. 

Don't use them that often but they are handy if you forget to set a show to be recorded

after you've left home

TIA

Voyager

• 

1 Message

10 years ago

Did this ever get resolved. I have the same problem and tried toi resolve with live chat but only wasted over an hour with "Anand". Very frustrated dealing with him.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Not yet. Waiting on reply from ATT CustomerCare

ACE - Expert

• 

34.7K Messages

10 years ago

The older, and apparent better, one has likely been phased out permanently.  They probably had forgotten about it, then realized it was there and shut it down.  Sad, really.

Their web presence seems to be more about look and tablet compatibilty than functionality these days.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

Ugh. I was so happy a couple months ago to to discover the one that now seems to be gone forever because it actually worked. Now like everyone else I get directed to the non Yahoo one that gives me the message about filters. Peeves me off that this post is over a year old and there's still NO resolution in sight. 

Mentor

• 

84 Messages

10 years ago

Att customer care on twitter told me not everyone is going to like the redesign, when I pointed out the issues. They Cookie cutter replied, they'll forward it to their design department. 

The old online guide powered by yahoo was good , I could set my weeks recording or browse easily.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Just spoke to ATT CustomerCare rep.  He thinks the problem is my zip code..  If you enter your zip code & get a message that UVerse is not available thats the problem..  When you sign in the guide automaticly filters by your zip code & if it shows unavailable the TV listings will not show up. He is pretty sure this is the problem & is going to contact the network people about it.. Told me he would keep a check on it & notify me of any progress.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

@jodog4 wrote:

Just spoke to ATT CustomerCare rep.  He thinks the problem is my zip code..  If you enter your zip code & get a message that UVerse is not available thats the problem..  When you sign in the guide automaticly filters by your zip code & if it shows unavailable the TV listings will not show up. He is pretty sure this is the problem & is going to contact the network people about it.. Told me he would keep a check on it & notify me of any progress.

When I open an ingognito window in Chrome, go to that page and enter my zip all the listings do indeed disappear and it gives the message that Uverse is not available for 
US zip code *****. So that rep is on the right track it seems, now we'll have to see if the network people actually do something about it. 

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

I now have TV listings when I sign in..   Looks like they finally got it fixed..  Hope everybody's guide is working now.

Scholar

• 

225 Messages

10 years ago

@jodog4 wrote:

I now have TV listings when I sign in..   Looks like they finally got it fixed..  Hope everybody's guide is working now.

Still nothing for me. I hope we're not going to have to get this taken care of on a case by case basis.

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

10 years ago

Hope not also.. you might want to email the ATT CustomerCare rep about it just in case . I used the blue envelope at the top of the fourms but it sees to be miss since they changed the layout. Don't know exactly how to contact them now.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.