cholistar's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, July 1st, 2014 4:38 AM

No BBC America On Demand?

Is there really no BBC America or H2 on demand or am I just not finding them? I just switched from comcast and both were my staple on demand options. I am very unhappy with the very poor on demand selection in comparison to Comcast. What is the issue? Why can't the on demand selection be even half of what comcast's was?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

817 Messages

8 years ago

We apologize for the inconvenience, but the U-verse Channel Request Site is no longer available. You can always review the channels available for your area on the U-verse TV Listings & Chanel Guide and/or learn more about how to access your U-verse TV channel lineup at our Support Site.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

10 years ago

There is no comparison to Comcrap, they tied up alot of the OnDemand programming exclusive to them (and other cable systems not in their territory).

ATT is left whatever they can make arrangement on their own.  You are correct there is not at the moment and BBC America or H2 VOD, that may or may not change in the future.

You can go here to request the VOD to be added:

http://uversechannels.att.com/ 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems) or ATT Customer Care (all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.