Accessing Channel Shortcuts has changed. Admittedly, it takes more clicks to get there, but they are there:
1. Press the Guide button. This will bring up the Guide screen.
2. Press the Enter/Zoombutton on the remote. This will bring up a menu on the right.
3. On that menu, toggle down to Channel Shortcuts. Press Enter.
4. From that screen, you will be asked to select All, SD Channels, HD Channels, At the Movies, Uverse Packages. Select one.
5. The last screen will give you the option(s) of Local, Variety, Sports, Kids, News and Information.
I've never used Shortcuts but the change seems to have upset a great deal of customers.
Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever* *The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Are you kidding me?! What used to be a very simple, easy to use feature, you have enhaced by burying it. Each time I want to browse my subscription service I have to go through this? YOU ARE ID10TS! Plain and simple! Why di dyou have to do this in the first place? Why couldn't you just leave things alone? Tell me how this just got better with your "upgrade".