disankey's profile

Mentor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 2:53 PM

New on demand Format

The new on demand format is awful!  The boxes look like att is trying to be like the facebook 'likes' which suck anyway.  Those big boxes you are using don't tell us a thing and certainly do not make navigating the on demand list easier, they make it harder.  When I finally do get to a list the font is way to small, the layout gives me a headache and we need to go through far more steps to get where we want to go. Also, when we finally get to a list of shows we now have the title of the episode rather than date it aired. Who knows the show's titles in the right order? NO ONE!! 

Who comes up with these ideas must be on drugs and don't you people trial new ideas with a variety of your population? It seems like you may have had 15 year olds trial it and forget asking adults for their opinion.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

You make some great points, especially about jobs being sent overseas. not only does it hurt America, but I hate trying to talk to those foreigners!

Tutor

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

Seriously?  Tell me why this change was needed.  Now it takes me 2:33 seconds (I just timed it) to do a search that used to take me 30 seconds.  I pay for this service!!  I do NOT expect that it will get worse.

I doubt this was a technically necessary change...they were trying to look like Netflix or something I guess but this is HORRIBLE!!!

I have not seen one person who likes this..I will not be recommending Uverse to anyone anymore until they fix this. 

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

Man so much complaining about one little feature should AT&T stop this new soft ware Uverse has created firestorm i think they stop it make changes and simplefy the new ondemand all i here is that its slow and  hard to find programs these changes are easy to make if hopefully Uverse will listen .

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

I don't have this new ondemand interface yet and hope i don't get it .

Mentor

• 

55 Messages

11 years ago

My view is, these BOXES are seriously UNDERPOWER and they keep adding more and more stuff, make them extreamly slow.

They need to STOP doing upgrades until they can REPLACE these OLD hardware.Or maybe check their servers"in their cloud".

I have the new On Demand menu, and it IS UNUSABLE.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

It is just awfull and it freezes all the time

Teacher

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Nice to see you had the time to move my post, but not address the issues. Way to go again ATT, keep proving that you couldn't care less about your customers.

I'll be looking for new phone service...cells & house, along with new TV and internet providers. So long to you and your crappy customer care.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

11 years ago

Slow down it is not worth jumping ship over

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

What update and why does it suck, as I didn't get anything. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Professor

• 

1.3K Messages

11 years ago

@IBEW1 wrote:

Nice to see you had the time to move my post, but not address the issues. Way to go again ATT, keep proving that you couldn't care less about your customers.

I'll be looking for new phone service...cells & house, along with new TV and internet providers. So long to you and your crappy customer care.

[Inappropriate content removed]

Becasue a forum moderator has the ability and techinical know how to fix the VOD issues that are happening right now. They also have the authority to announce what is going on with the updates even though they aren't in the loop on as to what is going on over there.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.