disankey's profile

Mentor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 2:53 PM

New on demand Format

The new on demand format is awful!  The boxes look like att is trying to be like the facebook 'likes' which suck anyway.  Those big boxes you are using don't tell us a thing and certainly do not make navigating the on demand list easier, they make it harder.  When I finally do get to a list the font is way to small, the layout gives me a headache and we need to go through far more steps to get where we want to go. Also, when we finally get to a list of shows we now have the title of the episode rather than date it aired. Who knows the show's titles in the right order? NO ONE!! 

Who comes up with these ideas must be on drugs and don't you people trial new ideas with a variety of your population? It seems like you may have had 15 year olds trial it and forget asking adults for their opinion.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

If it is going towards the Netflix or Amazon OnDemand type interface, then yes I would say it could be mixed reactions. Especially with those who hate change or alway have something to cpalin about, even though it may be for the better.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

I agree

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

Some of the decisions that AT&T comes up with are quite baffling.  I have long wondered if they actually use focus groups or somehow engage actual users ( besides simple surveys) before implementing something.  They have a good pool of participants here (both veterans and newcomers).  They honestly can't learn their customers JUST through surveys.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

Had messages on my boxes today when I got home.  DFW now has the new On Demand interface.  Don't mind the design since I use Netflix and Amazon Prime on my Roku, I just wish it was quicker. It really is much slower than before.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

11 years ago

@cclendinen wrote:

In the last week you changed the interface for the on-demand for Uverse to a very graphical interface.

I find it very time consuming to use as comparied to the previous interface that was text based.  I don't need pictures of the shows.  Please return to the text based interface or give us an option.!!!!!

ugh!!! the new interface is terrible!!! please make it go away!!!

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

I heard about this new interface from a friend I want it is there any video reviews on youtube for the new look? i've looked but can't find anything but this it would be nice to see a video review of the new look

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

Teacher

• 

19 Messages

11 years ago

thanks

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

Still have the old, "fast" interface, in Indianapolis, Smiley Wink

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

11 years ago

Still here too in metro Detroit, they did re-do it about 6-9 months ago, regrouping the Free Shows in a different way.  It wasn't hard to figure out though. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.