disankey's profile

Mentor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 24th, 2013 2:53 PM

New on demand Format

The new on demand format is awful!  The boxes look like att is trying to be like the facebook 'likes' which suck anyway.  Those big boxes you are using don't tell us a thing and certainly do not make navigating the on demand list easier, they make it harder.  When I finally do get to a list the font is way to small, the layout gives me a headache and we need to go through far more steps to get where we want to go. Also, when we finally get to a list of shows we now have the title of the episode rather than date it aired. Who knows the show's titles in the right order? NO ONE!! 

Who comes up with these ideas must be on drugs and don't you people trial new ideas with a variety of your population? It seems like you may have had 15 year olds trial it and forget asking adults for their opinion.

"if it ain't broke don't fix it"

Scholar

• 

276 Messages

11 years ago

Thank you for the article.Much better . I would have quit uverse if I had to use the other way.

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

11 years ago

Thanks for the article.  It is better, but it still takes forever to load anything.  Is there a fix for that too?

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I never use the apps, so it really does not affect me, what the interface looks like. The time or two that I have gone in there, I have had no issues with the appearance.

As for stating that it looks like Facebook, I would compare it more to a Android or Windows 8 Metro Interface, not Facebook.

Mentor

• 

41 Messages

11 years ago

Anyone using a Xbox 360, have you been able to use OnDemand with the new UI. I keep getting "This video is currently unavailable or has been removed from U-Verse On Demand. Please try again later." error. OnDemand was working before the new UI, and works on the other set-top boxes.

Teacher

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

In the last week you changed the interface for the on-demand for Uverse to a very graphical interface.

I find it very time consuming to use as comparied to the previous interface that was text based.  I don't need pictures of the shows.  Please return to the text based interface or give us an option.!!!!!

Expert

• 

10.1K Messages

11 years ago

cclendinen -
This was offered as a method for changing back. But, it said it is still slow. I do not see how it can work because ok is used to go to what is selected. Let us know if it works.
I still have the old one.
https://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB419810#fbid=Nk0ApleJHYM

• 

25.7K Messages

11 years ago

I have not seen a change to OnDemand. Are you talking about the online interface at http://uverseonline.att.net/

People, you need to clarify what you are exactly talking about, because it helps in better explaining what you are talking about.

Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

11 years ago

The new OnDemand interface has not been rolled out everywhere yet. Many people still have the older interface.

I still have the older interface in the Houston, TX area.

Scholar

• 

164 Messages

11 years ago

This is first i have heard of new format i quess there trying to make it easy to find shows and movies .

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.