New Shows????

Contributor

New Shows????

Is there a way to tell if a show is new, with Time Warner it would show in the guide if it was new other than clicking info.
Message 1 of 4 (407 Views)
ACE - Master
Solution
Accepted by skeeterintexas (ACE - Master)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Re: New Shows????

Rebel3277 wrote:
Is there a way to tell if a show is new, with Time Warner it would show in the guide if it was new other than clicking info.

There is currently no designation for new programs vs. repeats. 

As you stated, checking the date on the info is about the only way to know.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 4 (401 Views)
ACE - Professor

The app has such a feature, may be a bit faster in some cases and doesn't hog the whole screen.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 4 (370 Views)
Employee

Rebel3277 wrote:

Check the OAD , or the Original Air Date. That indicates if it's new or a rerun.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (356 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.