For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Monday, April 11th, 2011 5:28 AM

New HD Channel - Havoc Television HD

In Dallas, I see a new channel in the Guide:

1490 - Havoc Television HD

Expert

• 

24.3K Messages

13 years ago

Same here, unless it's not live yet in all markets?

Scholar

• 

182 Messages

13 years ago

I have the U-200 package, plus i get the premium tier HD.  Havoc TV in my oppinion wouldnt cause anybody to sign up for the premium tier package.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

13 years ago

Hey, does anyone know how to get in touch with U-verse to sign up a new TV network? I'm with a startup company and we'd like to get on U-verse.  Thanks

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Here is an excerpt from an article on Multichannel News found in the link below.  It's only been a month since Havoc 247 HD was added to the U-verse lineup!

AT&T has launched the linear "social television" channel from action sports and indie music programmer Havoc that lets U-verse TV subscribers vote on the videos that appear on the screen in real time via Twitter.

Havoc 247 is the first linear service from the company, which started in 2004 as one of the first video-on-demand networks. The linear feed provides a mix of music and sports culled from Havoc's library of short-form VOD content, with specific blocks for genres such as metal and punk, hip-hop and reggae, sports and movies.

In addition to the interactive-playlist feature, the network provides live Twitter and Web feeds from artists, athletes and other select sites along the left-hand of the screen.

Viewers can chat on-screen through Facebook or Twitter (by tweeting a message with the hashtag #havoctv), though the company noted that comments are screened for profanity and appropriateness before they appear on the Havoc 247 service.

http://www.multichannel.com/article/468227-AT_T_U_verse_TV_Debuts_Havoc_s_Linear_Social_TV_Channel.php

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.