Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

For those who wonder what is Havoc Television, from the link below:

What's Havoc Television?

Video-On-Demand -- Thousands of your favorite music videos and clips from the worlds of punk, metal, hip hop, electronic, reggae, alternative, surf, skate, snow, moto, and BMX. All FREE on digital cable.

Social Television -- Havoc 247 is totally interactive TV on the AT&T U-verse system. Use twitter and facebook to vote for your favorite videos in Havoc's action sports and indie music playlist. Chat with other viewers and special guests, live on screen.

Web -- If you missed us on tv, you can get tons of great content at havoc.tv. Plus, look for our live streaming concert events!

Don't get havoc? Call your cable operator and DEMAND HAVOC!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_U0Ji8c06g&feature=player_embedded

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Havoc Telelvision is in the HD Premium Tier Package.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

13 years ago

What a crap channel this is I have to hand it to AT&T they can Hallmark and give us this  another family value channel

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

13 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

In Dallas, I see a new channel in the Guide:

1490 - Havoc Television HD

Wasn't that channel listed as coming last fall when we got a bunch of new HD channels, but never came? I remember some discussion about it in the past.

Guru

• 

640 Messages

13 years ago

{Keep it Courteous}  Hallmark Channel refused to sign a contract... AT&T wanted a new rate inline with what other providers pay for their continually re-runs of has been programming. Hallmark wanted AT&T to pay a premium.  It's business SHOE...  they wanted more for a product than AT&T was willing to pay for it.

Complaining about it over and over again on the blogs isn't going to help. Start a petition to see how many subscribers are willing to pay a $5 / mo.  ala carte fee .. maybe AT&T will revisit it.

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

13 years ago

I have a better idea how about you stop telling me to stop complaining

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

Dead_Terrorist wrote:

People really need to "Cut the Crap" about AT&T "dumping or canning" Hallmark.  Hallmark Channel refused to sign a contract... AT&T wanted a new rate inline with what other providers pay for their continually re-runs of has been programming. Hallmark wanted AT&T to pay a premium.  It's business SHOE...  they wanted more for a product than AT&T was willing to pay for it.

Complaining about it over and over again on the blogs isn't going to help. Start a petition to see how many subscribers are willing to pay a $5 / mo.  ala carte fee .. maybe AT&T will revisit it.

DT, you are wasting your breath.  Why let facts get in the way of emotion?  Also, haters will hate.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

Wasn't that channel listed as coming last fall when we got a bunch of new HD channels, but never came? I remember some discussion about it in the past.

Yes, it was printed in a UGuide channel lineup last year.  Apparently, there was a delay in completing negotiations for the carriage rights.

Scholar

• 

182 Messages

13 years ago

Well, to start off with i am not overly impressed with this new channel.  However i feel that pretty much anything that Uverse adds in regards to HD is an improvement to Uverse.  I guess that if you dont like it  you dont have to watch it.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

13 years ago

I guest ATT put have put Havoc Television HD in the Premium HD Tier since I am getting I not Subscribe to this channel screen. No big loss here, since this another channel I would Never watch.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.