Expert

New Channels

In the Guide, I see 2 new channels with COMING SOON. . . displayed on screen:

166 - Justice Central

1166 - Justice Central HD

Message 1 of 21 (5,621 Views)
Scholar

JC&JC Hd

JC & JCHD are showing up in the program guide as coming soon on ch. 166&1666. Any ideas on what that is?
Message 2 of 21 (5,565 Views)
Scholar

Re: JC&JC Hd

Sorry that's 116 and 1166.
Message 3 of 21 (5,561 Views)
Employee

Re: JC&JC Hd

Ish Kabibble wrote:
JC & JCHD are showing up in the program guide as coming soon on ch. 166&1666. Any ideas on what that is?

Justice Central and Justice Central HD

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 21 (5,543 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: New Channels

texasguy37 wrote:

166 - Justice Central

I cannot find a web site for Justice Central. This must be a totally new channel for all television providers.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 21 (5,568 Views)

dwinth wrote:

texasguy37 wrote:

166 - Justice Central

I cannot find a web site for Justice Central. This must be a totally new channel for all television providers.

I looked as well and couldn't find anything about it either.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 6 of 21 (5,549 Views)

Since Tru TV is Actuality Reality TV Justice Central HD will probably be like the old Court TV.

Message 7 of 21 (5,471 Views)

[ Edited ]

siouxmoux wrote:

Since Tru TV is Actuality Reality TV Justice Central HD will probably be like the old Court TV.

Whatever Justice Central is, I hope they pick up where Court TV left off when they become TruTV.  I used to like the old Court TV until they started picking up fictional crime TV shows in prime time in the late 90s.

Message 8 of 21 (5,082 Views)
ACE - Expert

Tru TV still runs live court sessions 9a-3p weekdays, don't know many courts that go much longer than that. Smiley Very Happy

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? 1-800-288-2020, After he gets acct info, press # a bunch of times, get a menu from Mr. Voice recognition
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 21 (4,967 Views)
Contributor

When will the new Justice Central Channel be available?

I noticed that there is a new channel Justice Central 166, 1166HD. I was wanting to know when it would begin it's programming.

Thanks,

Jenn

Message 10 of 21 (4,544 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: When will the new Justice Central Channel be available?

[ Edited ]

jennjones06 wrote:

I noticed that there is a new channel Justice Central 166, 1166HD. I was wanting to know when it would begin it's programming.

Thanks,

Jenn

I was wondering that myself last night as I flipped through channels.  I am guesssing that this is a totally new channel that is not on the air yet with any provider.

I still cannot find a web site for this channel which I find very strange. Maybe this is a long, drawn out April Fools joke, and it will be indicated so on April 1.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Message 11 of 21 (4,508 Views)
ACE - Master

Re: When will the new Justice Central Channel be available?

[ Edited ]

dwinth wrote:

jennjones06 wrote:

Thanks,

Jenn

I was wondering that myself last night as I flipped through channels.  I am guesssing that this is a totally new channel that is not on the air yet with any provider.

I still cannot find a web site for this channel which I find very strange. Maybe this is a long, drawn out April Fools joke, and it will be indicated so on April 1.

Smiley Very Happy  In all seriousness, place-holders usually foreshadow something real.  Maybe they signed a contract with a new channel, that is months and months out from going live?  Maybe a change to an existing channel's name and number?    I bet that we will see sometjing, there.

Message 12 of 21 (4,043 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author texasguy37
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

The Justice Central Channel is now live.

Message 13 of 21 (3,543 Views)
Expert

It appears that Justice Central is actually ES.TV.

Message 14 of 21 (3,477 Views)
Highlighted

Justice Central HD is new network from ES.tv it basically all syndicate courtroom tv shows in HD

Message 15 of 21 (3,358 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.