In the Guide, I see 2 new channels with COMING SOON. . . displayed on screen:

166 - Justice Central

1166 - Justice Central HD

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@jennjones06 wrote:

I noticed that there is a new channel Justice Central 166, 1166HD. I was wanting to know when it would begin it's programming.

Thanks,

Jenn

I was wondering that myself last night as I flipped through channels.  I am guesssing that this is a totally new channel that is not on the air yet with any provider.

I still cannot find a web site for this channel which I find very strange. Maybe this is a long, drawn out April Fools joke, and it will be indicated so on April 1.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@jennjones06 wrote:

I noticed that there is a new channel Justice Central 166, 1166HD. I was wanting to know when it would begin it's programming.

Thanks,

Jenn

I was wondering that myself last night as I flipped through channels.  I am guesssing that this is a totally new channel that is not on the air yet with any provider.

I still cannot find a web site for this channel which I find very strange. Maybe this is a long, drawn out April Fools joke, and it will be indicated so on April 1.

Smiley Very Happy  In all seriousness, place-holders usually foreshadow something real.  Maybe they signed a contract with a new channel, that is months and months out from going live?  Maybe a change to an existing channel's name and number?    I bet that we will see sometjing, there.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

It appears that Justice Central is actually ES.TV.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

11 years ago

Justice Central HD is new network from ES.tv it basically all syndicate courtroom tv shows in HD

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

Finally, was able to find the following about Justice Central:

On October 1, 2012, we are launching Justice Central – a new, around-the-clock HD cable network for court programming and justice fans, featuring the biggest names in law; Gloria Allred, Judge Ross and Judge Cristina Perez. Justice Central is the only cable network destination to feature one of the most popular genres in daytime television, and this is our latest contribution to the content revolution and eliminate content costs. For Justice Central, subscriber fees are waived when launched to the majority of your subscribers. Needless to say, the marketplace has embraced this concept with a lot of enthusiasm.

Voyager

• 

1 Message

11 years ago

I'm new to ATT. I was going over the channels with the sales guy and was told that Hallmark had purchased a channel att carried, Inspiration I think, and that they did have the Hallmark Channel now.  

I should mention I should have seen his nose grow on many other things he told me.  Was this one of them?  I know it's a cheesey station but a nice offset to a bad day.

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

11 years ago

Uverse has not carried The Hallmark channel since Sept. 2010. 

There has been NO update since then.

Scholar

• 

86 Messages

11 years ago

The justice channel is not new it has been on for months.  The hd for the justice channel is new.  I enjoy the channel but it mainly shows tv judge shows and paid programming.  I love all the tv judge shows and i'm in hog heaven with this channel.  If you do not like the judges this channel is not for you.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@db821arc wrote:

The justice channel is not new it has been on for months.  The hd for the justice channel is new.  I enjoy the channel but it mainly shows tv judge shows and paid programming.  I love all the tv judge shows and i'm in hog heaven with this channel.  If you do not like the judges this channel is not for you.

This thread was created in November 2012 when U-verse added both the SD and HD versions of the Justice Channel.

Master

• 

9.8K Messages

11 years ago

@suzyzz wrote:

I'm new to ATT. I was going over the channels with the sales guy and was told that Hallmark had purchased a channel att carried, Inspiration I think, and that they did have the Hallmark Channel now.  

I should mention I should have seen his nose grow on many other things he told me.  Was this one of them?  I know it's a cheesey station but a nice offset to a bad day.

So 1) did you get what he said in writing and 2) why did you not do any research on your own?  Failure to do basic research on yoiur part, does not create an emergency on our part.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.