texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Thursday, July 28th, 2011 1:41 PM

New Channels!!!!!

In Dallas, I see the following new channels in the Guide with the message COMING SOON:

37 - U-verse Shopping 6

196 - U-verse Shopping 7

228 - U-verse Shopping 8

367 - U-verse Shopping 9

471 - U-verse Shopping 10

580 - U-verse Shopping 11

800 - AT&T U-verse Showcase

909 - Encore MoviePlex (Starplex)

1266 - National Geographic Wild HD

1535 - Fuse Network HD

1654 - Fox Soccer Channel HD

1656 - GolTV HD

1762 - Fox Sports Net Arizona HD

1800 - U-verse Showcase

Mentor

• 

76 Messages

13 years ago

Yes! I see Comedy Central West HD and Spike West HD. Finally I can watch at my own local time. 😄

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

13 years ago

Big Boys Boy would I kill for a Slim Jim.

They c;osed all the Big Boys in my town

Professor

• 

2K Messages

13 years ago

There used to be two reasons for me to subscribe to the HD Premium Pack. NFL Red Zone, and a show on FSN in HD. I needed the Premium Pack for the second reason because FS Ohio isn't HD 24/7. The same show is on FSC though. Now that we finally get FSC HD, I now have one reason for HD Premium. Yayyy!! That's about a $25 savings.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

13 years ago

We're also going to get west coast feeds of MTV and VH1.  I hope U-verse doesn't drop the east coast feeds and holds on to them, just like they do with TBS and TNT.  I don't like watching the Video and Movies awards shows on three-hour delays.  Two years ago when I had Cox Communications, they dropped the east coast feeds for MTV and VH1.

Scholar

• 

223 Messages

13 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

In Dallas, I see the following new channels in the Guide with the message COMING SOON:

37 - U-verse Shopping 6

196 - U-verse Shopping 7

228 - U-verse Shopping 8

367 - U-verse Shopping 9

471 - U-verse Shopping 10

580 - U-verse Shopping 11

800 - AT&T U-verse Showcase

909 - Encore MoviePlex (Starplex)

1266 - National Geographic Wild HD

1535 - Fuse Network HD

1654 - Fox Soccer Channel HD

1656 - GolTV HD

1762 - Fox Sports Net Arizona HD

1800 - U-verse Showcase

My guess is all the new channels are coming Monday, August 1.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

@CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

We're also going to get west coast feeds of MTV and VH1.  I hope U-verse doesn't drop the east coast feeds and holds on to them, just like they do with TBS and TNT.  I don't like watching the Video and Movies awards shows on three-hour delays.  Two years ago when I had Cox Communications, they dropped the east coast feeds for MTV and VH1.

The "east" feeds will be dropped in your region:

Finally, effective August 1, 2011:

KLRA-LP-58 (UNI) (channel 58) and KLRA-LP-HD-58 (UNI) (channel 1058) will replace the National Univision Channel (channel 3002) in Little Rock, AR. In California and Nevada only, we will be removing Comedy Central HD (channel 1140) and replacing it with Comedy Central HD – West (channel 1141), removing Spike TV HD (channel 1145)  and replacing it with Spike TV HD – West (channel 1146), removing MTV HD (channel 1502) and replacing it with MTV HD – West (channel 1503), removing VH1 HD (channel 1518) and replacing it with VH1 HD – West (channel 1519), removing CMT HD (channel 1525) and replacing it with CMT HD – West (channel 1526), removing MTV2 (channel 504) and replacing it with MTV2 – West (channel 505), removing MTV Tr3s (channel 506) and replacing it with MTV Tr3s – West (channel 507), and removing VH1 Classic (channel 520) and replacing it with VH1 Classic – West (channel 521).

http://www.att.com/Common/iptv/files/programming/index.html

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

13 years ago

Lost  FuseHD and NGW HD when I switched over from TWC. Thrilled to have them back.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

13 years ago

Now how long we have to wait for FSC HD and Gol tv HD go live.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

13 years ago

My guess is that they will be live on Monday.

Scholar

• 

155 Messages

13 years ago

Is there a particular routine with a certain day of the week on which AT&T U-verse adds a channel?

(For example, with DirecTV it is on Wednesdays.)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.