For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
texasguy37's profile

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

Saturday, September 7th, 2013 12:14 PM

Closed

New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Adventurer

• 

15 Messages

11 years ago

@drfalkn wrote:

@billmich wrote:

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?

According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-

Access to the mobile app live streaming is now available for Uverse customers, and includes all 7 networks.  I've logged on with both my iPad and iPhone and been able to watch the live programming. 

Scholar

• 

197 Messages

11 years ago

Finally! Goody goody gumdrop! Now if they'd only allow us access to BeIN Sport Play...

Scholar

• 

204 Messages

10 years ago

How has the Pac-12 app been working?

Do you get replays of games ?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

6 years ago

Why was the PAC 12 Network removed? Dish Network, Cox Cable, and Centurylink Prism all carry this channel. Could you please add it back into your channel options?

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Why, AT&T, why have you removed PAC-12 Networks from my plan, why have you taken away the one channel I actually watch everyday? Reminds me of the Grinch who stole Christmas, where the Grinch vanishes up the chimbley with that Hoo family’s prized X-mas tree. To boot, you’ve done it mere weeks before X-mas. Now I am left having to pay the remaining eight months on my contract for a zillion channels I don’t watch? I expect more from a giant company like yours, and am very angry about your move to throw away PAC-12’s quality offerings of sports programming. I will miss the entire Cal Golden Bears basketball season thanks to you! I will look into canceling my service immediately, and I would hope this will be respected given my situation.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

Please don't bump a four-year-old thread when the solution has already been posted many times on the first page of the forum.

• 

4.4K Messages

5 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this topic. This topic has been thoroughly discussed and will now be closed.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.