New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

Expert

New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

 

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

 

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

 

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

 

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

 

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

 

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

 

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Message 1 of 54 (6,138 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

Cbspenc - I hope I'm not detecting a thinly-veiled complaint. My various detectors are broken at the moment.

Better late than never, right?
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 46 of 54 (1,718 Views)
Scholar

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

 

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?

Message 47 of 54 (1,521 Views)

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.
Message 48 of 54 (1,479 Views)
Expert

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels


codycooper864 wrote:
It doesn 't work at all. We don't have access to the Pac-12 mobile app. I guess the agreement with the Pac-12 Network was half-butt like the one with BeIN Sport, as we don't have any access to their online service BeIN Sport Play either.

Not true.  The announcment specifically stated that sometime during the academic year, U-verse customers will have access to the online streaming content.

Message 49 of 54 (1,463 Views)
Mentor

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

My sister has Time Warner cable and using her log-in I was able to view any of the seven Pac-12 channels.  I would assume that when our log-in is activated we also will be able to stream any of the Pac-12 channels.

Message 50 of 54 (1,442 Views)
Adventurer

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels


billmich wrote:

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

 

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?


According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

 

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-

Message 51 of 54 (1,400 Views)
Adventurer

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels


drfalkn wrote:

billmich wrote:

Any one here been able to access the Pac-12 mobile app via their ATT login?

 

how well does it work?

do you get access to all 7 networks, or only the ones that uverse carries?


According to the Pac 12 website, it will be coming in the next few weeks.  Apparently, there is some setup that needs to be completed first.

 

http://support.pac-12.com/entries/26240126-How-do-I-login-to-Pac-12-Now-with-my-ATT-U-verse-account-


Access to the mobile app live streaming is now available for Uverse customers, and includes all 7 networks.  I've logged on with both my iPad and iPhone and been able to watch the live programming. 

Message 52 of 54 (1,210 Views)

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

Finally! Goody goody gumdrop! Now if they'd only allow us access to BeIN Sport Play...
Message 53 of 54 (1,135 Views)
Highlighted
Scholar

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

How has the Pac-12 app been working?

Do you get replays of games ?

Message 54 of 54 (990 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.