New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

When I put your zip code in that link, this is what I see for the SD versions:

Pac 12 Network - 92117.png

1 Attachment

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

I think there is a problem with the website, and possibly in U-verse's database.  

If you can't get this resolved, please send a PM to AT&T Customer Care who can help get your issue resolved.  Also, check the settings on your account to make sure that you will receive email notification when a PM is received on this forum.

I'm sure they were rushed to get the channel in the lineup at the last minute on Saturday morning, and there may be some bugs to work out in the appropriate package assignment for the various zip codes.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

11 years ago

Yeah, that's what I figured. I'll let them figure it out, and then try again. Thanks.

Guru

• 

622 Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

Looking at the channel guide, it seems that for the most part all three channels have the same thing on at the same time. I did find a few exceptions such as with women's volleyball. Nevertheless, duplication on all three channels is better than no channels at all.

It looks like the first time the three stations will have three different programs is Monday at 2 PM (Pacific):
National - Oregon vs Hawaii women's soccer
Bay Area - Cal vs Portland State football, from Saturday
Los Angeles - USC vs UCLA football, presumably from last year

Scholar

• 

166 Messages

11 years ago

You need to look at the SD versions in the channel lineup. All HD channels are going to say need HD tech fee.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

@tj_1 wrote:

ah, in that case they are not listed as part of the sports package on the website. Sports pkg is part of u450, so there need be no distinction there.

I believe its in U200 in my market....I moved a few weeks ago and now am stuck with COX.

No, sports pkg is not part of U450, it's an additonal package. The HD technology fee is built into U450.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

@tj_1 wrote:

ah, in that case they are not listed as part of the sports package on the website. Sports pkg is part of u450, so there need be no distinction there.

I believe its in U200 in my market....I moved a few weeks ago and now am stuck with COX.

No, sports pkg is not part of U450, it's an additonal package. The HD technology fee is built into U450.

Oufanindallas: I have U450, and the Sports Package is included as part of it.

http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB401272&cv=813#fbid=yl8ZJ9wL686

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

The HD Technology fee, the HBO/Cinemax Package and the Sports Package are included in the U450 package.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I stand corrected. I remember when I first got the U450 I had to pay for the sports package.  I see it's included now.  My mistake. Thanks

Former Employee

• 

310 Messages

11 years ago

@oufanindallas wrote:

excellent

Now, where's codycooper64 and his rumors?

Here all this time I thought he was sitting in that board room, what with all the "inside information" on BeIN and PAC 12!!  LOL Smiley Very Happy

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.