New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

I see new channels in the Guide:

759 - PAC 12 Network - National

760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area

761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles

1759 - PAC 12 Network - National HD

1760 - PAC 12 Network - Bay Area HD

1761 - PAC 12 Network - Los Angeles HD

If you don't see the channels in your Guide, reboot your receivers.

Message 1 of 54 (6,129 Views)

Re: New Channels - PAC 12 Channels

excellent

Now, where's codycooper64 and his rumors?

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 2 of 54 (5,741 Views)
Mentor

Between this and bein sports U-Verse is on fire. I'm overseas on vacation and can't wait to see these when I'm back. Hats off to AT&T for both of these huge additions. I thought U-Verse didn't add channels on Saturdays, or was that Sundays? Oh who cares. Just need ESPN Goaline up and runinng and NHL Network back now.
Message 3 of 54 (5,701 Views)
Scholar

Great news on the PAC 12 network Dish and Directv and Verizon who .
Message 4 of 54 (5,668 Views)
Expert

In the 4 1/2 years that I have had U-verse, this is the first time that I have ever seen them add a new channel on a Saturday.  I guess they wanted the channels up and running prior to today's games.

By the way, yesterday's addition of beIN Sport on a Friday was also unusual.  There have been a few instances in the past where new channels have been added on a Friday; however, the normal days that U-verse adds new channels are on Monday's and Thursdays.

Message 5 of 54 (5,668 Views)
Scholar

I had to reboot my RG. That is the first time i have ever had to do that for any thing new.

Message 6 of 54 (5,561 Views)
Scholar

Awesome week for Uverse! Bein & now Pac 12! Smiley Very Happy

Message 7 of 54 (5,557 Views)

Yay!

Message 8 of 54 (5,392 Views)
ACE - Professor

Looking at the channel guide, it seems that for the most part all three channels have the same thing on at the same time. I did find a few exceptions such as with women's volleyball. Nevertheless, duplication on all three channels is better than no channels at all.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 54 (5,378 Views)
Highlighted
Mentor

yes! Thank you Uverse!

Message 10 of 54 (5,376 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by topic author texasguy37
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

Message 11 of 54 (5,336 Views)
ACE - Professor

I assume that we cannot get PAC12- Arizona, Mountain, Oregon, and Washington because U-Verse does not serve those states yet.

http://pac-12.com/networks

When I checked, U-Verse was not yet listed on the provider list so that video could be streamed onto your computer from Network, Bay Area, and Los Angeles.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 12 of 54 (5,326 Views)

dwinth wrote:

Nevertheless, duplication on all three channels is better than no channels at all.

What is the purpose of carrying three channels if it's all the same programming?  Will the Bay Area and Los Angeles channels eventually broadcast something different from the national channels?

I noticed that two other providers in Orange County that carry Pac-12 don't carry the Bay Area channel and that Dish only carries the national channel.

Message 13 of 54 (5,300 Views)
ACE - Professor

Message 14 of 54 (5,252 Views)
Expert

CostaMesaCAGuy wrote:

What is the purpose of carrying three channels if it's all the same programming?  Will the Bay Area and Los Angeles channels eventually broadcast something different from the national channels?

I noticed that two other providers in Orange County that carry Pac-12 don't carry the Bay Area channel and that Dish only carries the national channel.

Yes, there will be some programming distinction, as well as some duplicate programming.

Kudos to AT&T.  

Message 15 of 54 (5,249 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.