Need To Add Starz Premium Channel By August 1

Tutor

Need To Add Starz Premium Channel By August 1

[ Edited ]

We are on the U-verse Core Package U-Family right now.

We bundled TV, Internet and phone for $79 a month for 2 years when that offer was made last year.

We need to know what tier of channels we we have to add in order to get the Premium Channel Starz and what it would cost extra.

Thank you.

Elizabeth [Edited for privacy.]

Message 1 of 6 (11,251 Views)
Highlighted
Employee

Re: Need To Add Starz Premium Channel By August 1

Your package is fine...

Adding Stars only is $14 a month, better value adding the movie package for $20 a month.

The movie package includes Stars, Encore and Showtime.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 6 (11,242 Views)
Tutor

Thank you. I added Starz before seeing the Movie Package. (It hasn't taken effect yet.)

Now I need to know who to contact to have the Starz order readjusted so I don't get charged for 2 orders since it's included in the Movie Package.

Message 3 of 6 (11,130 Views)
ACE - Master

@eareeser- I would recommend that you send a private message to the escalation team at AT&T Customer Care, and someone will get in touch with you.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 4 of 6 (6,552 Views)
Contributor

[ Edited ]

But doesn't that mean I would be charged an extra $5 cancellation fee (for less than 30 days) for changing Starz into Starz/Encore ?

I'd appreciate your answer.

Message 5 of 6 (4,852 Views)
ACE - Professor

Donatello wrote:

But doesn't that mean I would be charged an extra $5 cancellation fee (for less than 30 days) for changing Starz into Starz/Encore ?

I'd appreciate your answer.

If you send the PM, they should be able to set it up so no fee is charged.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 6 of 6 (3,411 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.