Explore & discover

Helpful Links

Nascar

Nascar

How do you raise our rates for cable and Internet but yet you cannot pay Fox Sports one to carry the programming that we want most of us have got the u450 for the Fox Sports channels and or paying extra for this what is the deal why can't you provide the programming that we are paying for.... I think it's time to move back to Cox cable
Message 1 of 4
Expert

Re: Nascar

Cmac05m wrote:
How do you raise our rates for cable and Internet but yet you cannot pay Fox Sports one to carry the programming that we want most of us have got the u450 for the Fox Sports channels and or paying extra for this what is the deal why can't you provide the programming that we are paying for.... I think it's time to move back to Cox cable

Well, you've gotta do what you have to do, even though FS1 is trying to extort more $$ in a bonafide signed contract w/ATT Uverse .  Has to do w/any 'new' programming never having been on any Fox channel before. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Message 2 of 4
Observer

I can't believe with all that I pay with ATT Uverse I can not get FOX NASCAR racing - they are choosing to air DARTS!

Nascar is the home of the south and should deserve respect and be able to view it on my television -  this is a big decision maker as to whether I am going to change to another cable company!

Message 3 of 4
Teacher

Because AT&T does not really care about their Customers for one. Nor does Fox Sports!!!! I find it so very sad that rates continue to go up, yet service continues to go down. Just like the Dodgers losing fans on TV, Nascar will lose fans on TV due to this. 

Message 4 of 4
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support