LeLonnie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 11th, 2015 1:57 AM

Nascar

What is the update on Fox sports, ATT and NASCAR? How soon can we expect NASCAR races to be aired?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

Fri nite no race to watch tonite gonna cancel another part my service

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

9 years ago

@af6291 wrote:

If you're talking about the Sprint Cup, it is on FS1 as scheduled. Tomorrow's race is on broadcast FOX which would be channel 10xx in HD...check local listings.

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

9 years ago

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

9 years ago

When AT&T Uverse has a problem as a service provider with their programing, the first thing they do is deny the service to the loyal customers,   they replace an american sport (Nascar) WITH A DART Championship in Europe,  Not once but twice they showed the same recording. How Un-American of Uverse.  Have gone without service during outages caused by their equipement outside of my home for more than 20 days in the last year (SAME PROBLEM)

all service out (Phone, Internet and TV) with little or no reduction in bill for services not provided during no outages.  I hated (Now Xfinity) Comcast during the old cable tv service days (Have fiberoptics to home now) and Uverse is close getting booted from my door. 

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

9 years ago

U-verse obviously has a full plate of programming, be it sports, food, news, cartoons, or movie related. Try blaming the greedy scumbags at NASCAR and there boogity-boogity-boogity fatcats that have totally ruined their own sport. Ever heard of The 12 Hours of Sebring? I seriously doubt it. But regardless they have got their paws in Sports Car sprint and endurance racing and are proceeding to completely ruin it too! How can you have an Endurance race with the infamous Lucky Dog format. Look it up while you watch cartoons.

Let’s bring real racing back to NASCAR and get rid of the WWE,WWF or whatever they are purportedly calling racing. You are barking up the wrong tree coonhound!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.