LeLonnie's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, March 11th, 2015 1:57 AM

Nascar

What is the update on Fox sports, ATT and NASCAR? How soon can we expect NASCAR races to be aired?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@LeLonnie wrote:
What is the update on Fox sports, ATT and NASCAR? How soon can we expect NASCAR races to be aired?

Both the Infinity and Sprint Cup races will be on your Fox local this Saturday and Sunday. 

Sprint Cup races should not be affected no matter if on Fox locals or FS1. 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

9 years ago

We're all customers, just like yourself. Pay attention to the internet and FOX Sports 1. Everyone on this forum will know as fast as you will.

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

9 years ago

NASCAR has hood winked all you mindless people into their,astronomically over priced, entertainment, so called sport they call racing in a very majestic way. I for one give them an A+ for their marketing and choice of(who else} FOX Network to carry, thankfully the first part of the season. I am very surprised that they don't lock in FOX for the whole season, they obviously are both the aristocracy of B,,, S.... Calm down and let a big player like ATT put them back in their place and you will have your WWF, excuse me, NASCAR back.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@vandan50 wrote:

NASCAR has hood winked all you mindless people into their,astronomically over priced, entertainment, so called sport they call racing in a very majestic way. I for one give them an A+ for their marketing and choice of(who else} FOX Network to carry, thankfully the first part of the season. I am very surprised that they don't lock in FOX for the whole season, they obviously are both the aristocracy of B,,, S.... Calm down and let a big player like ATT put them back in their place and you will have your WWF, excuse me, NASCAR back.

Sorry ATT Uverse is a little player in the market, it's not the ATT wireless juggernaut that's doing any of the bidding. 😉

Chris

ACE - Expert

• 

27.6K Messages

9 years ago

@vandan50 wrote:

*grabs cold beverage and waits for the fireworks to begin*  Smiley Very Happy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

9 years ago

I love my NASCAR but I hope AT&T doesn't cave to Fox Sports demands for more money when a valid contract is in place.  If Fox Sports cannot abide by the contract agreement between Fox Sports and AT&T Uverse, I think Fox Sports should lose the Uverse subscribers.  I'll bet NBC and their coverage of NASCAR this summer, doesn't make the same mistake that Fox Sports is making.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

9 years ago

@Brian2184 wrote:

I love my NASCAR but I hope AT&T doesn't cave to Fox Sports demands for more money when a valid contract is in place.  If Fox Sports cannot abide by the contract agreement between Fox Sports and AT&T Uverse, I think Fox Sports should lose the Uverse subscribers.  I'll bet NBC and their coverage of NASCAR this summer, doesn't make the same mistake that Fox Sports is making.

Don't be so sure of that, who owns NBC?  Comcrap, that has pulled things like that in the past on their cable systems.

Don't think we'd lose the Infinity and Sprint Cup that are scheduled for NBC, would be part of the NBC service the locals pay for now. 

Not so sure about those scheduled on NBCSN, totally new product for both like Infinity on FS1.  If Comcrap thinks it can get more money now, think they'll try the same tactics. Smiley Sad

Chris

• 

25.7K Messages

9 years ago

@vandan50 wrote:

And I'm sure you love watching golf, right?

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

9 years ago

AMEN, Brother, let em’ drink water for a while!!

Teacher

• 

25 Messages

9 years ago

GOLF! Try going outside to play. You might lose that gut….

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.