sylvera1's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, September 1st, 2018 8:52 AM

NO NFL SUNDAY TICKET ON UVERSE

I SWITCHED TO UVERSE AFTER I WAS TOLD BY THREE CUSTOMER REPS THAT I COULD GET NFL SUNDAY TICKET ON UVERSE.  DIRECTTV HAS A BAD RECEPTION IN MY AREA 1. IS NFL SUNDAY TICKET AVAILABLE ON UVERSE AND IF NOT I WILL BE MAKING A COMPLIANT TO THE BBB.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Scholar

• 

119 Messages

6 years ago

I have Uverse TV and I can tell you with 100% certainty that NFL Sunday Ticket is exclusive to Directv.......you will definitely not get Sunday Ticket on Uverse.  Since you mentioned that Directv doesn't get good reception where you live, you may qualify for the NFL Sunday Ticket streaming service.  They offer a steaming option where you can watch the games on connected devices such as an Xbox One, etc......they offer that to residents who live in apartments where a satellite dish would not be allowed to be mounted on the building.  They offer the streaming service to college students that live in dorms and I think ( not 100% sure) they offer it to folks where Directv signal isn't good.....so if. you want Sunday ticket you'll have to go with directv and if it is determined that directv will not have enough reception at your residence then I would ask them about the streaming service .  Otherwise , you can order the redzone channel on Uverse .........good luck! 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.