Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NHL Channel and NFL Sunday Ticket

Highlighted
Contributor

NHL Channel and NFL Sunday Ticket

Do anyone have the NHL channel (1638) and if so how did you subscribe to it? What about NFL Sunday Ticket?

Message 1 of 12
Employee
Solution
Accepted by ACE - Expert (ACE - Expert)
Accepted by skeeterintexas
‎08-07-2018 4:55 AM

Re: NHL Channel and NFL Sunday Ticket

The NHL channel is only available on the U450 TV package which also includes HBO and Cinamax.

NFL Sunday Ticket is exclusive to DirecTV, you would need to have DirecTV. They have the rights till at least the 2022 season, signed at 8 year deal for $12 billion, an average of $1.5 billion per year. DirecTv Sunday Ticket is included in the first year promotion, additional years are season rates which increase each year. The 2018 season is $293.94. Seasons auto renew unless you cancel before the season starts. Once started you owe for the whole season. 

Uverse IPTV has the NFL network on channel 1630 for U200, U300 and U450.

The NFL RedZone, channel 1629, is available on the HD Premium Tier, $7 a month I believe but could be an old price. 

edit...

https://www.tvchannellists.com/List_of_AT%26T_U-verse_channels

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Tags (1)
Message 2 of 12

Do we get the NFL Channel on DirectTVNow or Roku

Message 3 of 12

I do not understand and this is not very user friendly.

Message 4 of 12

I am not on ATTuverse, I am on Roku Directtvnow

Message 5 of 12

I thought I was chatting with a person not a computer

Message 6 of 12

Is there a person there

Message 7 of 12

I guess I will have to quit DirectTVNow to be able to get to a person

Message 8 of 12
ACE - Expert

@shirleyfarrell  You might want to post your query in the DirecTV Now forum.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 9 of 12

I am tired of you all. I wanted a simple question answered and all I am getting is crap that does not answer my questions. If the answer is no, just say that.
Message 10 of 12
ACE - Professor

Hi Shirley,

This is a user-to-user forum. A user posts a problen or a concern. Eventually, another user comes along and helps them out.

This is not a feature to chat live with an AT&T employee. That is elsewhere at the ATT.com site.

I believe the only way to get NFL Sunday Ticket is to call DirecTV and subscribe to their service.

If you post your question in the DirecTV Now forum, as skeeter suggested, you'll get better help, as your question will be seen by DirecTV Now users. However, it may not be seen immediately or even quickly.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 11 of 12
ACE - Expert

@shirleyfarrell wrote:
I am tired of you all. I wanted a simple question answered and all I am getting is crap that does not answer my questions. If the answer is no, just say that.

You might want to check the answer to your post in the DirecTV Now forum.

And you're welcome.

Message 12 of 12
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support