Explore & discover

Helpful Links

NFL Redzone

Contributor

NFL Redzone

I am curious how i can obtain access to the NFL Redzone channel, channel 1629 on my display. When i press ok to order, i am given an error screen. I do not want to purchase NFL Sunday Ticket for $300 just for the one channel. If i can obtain Redzone through Uverse, that would be optimal.

Message 1 of 7
ACE - Expert

Re: NFL Redzone

NFL Redzone is part of the HD Premium Tier at $7 a month and includes Sony Movie Channel and MGM HD. HD Premium Tier is only available with U200 or above TV packages.

If you are having problems ordering, you'll have to call CS (800-288-2020)

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 2 of 7
Employee

You must already be subscribed to HD channels, $10 a month option on packages below U450, before ordering HD Premium.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 7
Contributor

I just called to add Red Zone to my account and they just added the sports package. I am not real confident in what just happened now that I am reading this and the fact that they couldn't really tell me what channel Red Zone was. They just told me to try channel 703. So I will be calling back to cancel the sports package and just add HD Tier. 

Message 4 of 7
ACE - Professor

I also experienced something similar. The good news is that I was able to get a one-month credit of $7, which is exactly the price of the HD Premium Tier.

Sometimes, it's just better to do things via the online method. Sigh.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 7
Contributor

I just wanted update everyone here on my status. When my purchase of the hd premium tier package kicked in, I was able to have access to Redzone on channel 1629( I am in Atlanta, ga. Not sure if it changes elsewhere). I also received most of the other regional Sports channels along with it. I am overall happy now, but just frustrated at the inconsistent information given by customer care.

Message 6 of 7
ACE - Professor

Keep in mind that most of the live pro sports (and many replays) will be blacked out because the leagues want you to buy their packages.

This is normal and AT&T has no control over this.

(People usually complain about this.)

Message 7 of 7
Share this topic
Share this topic
Additional Support