For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
ATTU-verseCare's profile
Community Support

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

Tuesday, September 6th, 2016 9:54 PM

Where is NFL Redzone on U-verse?

NFL Redzone.png

We love us some football here at AT&T Community Forums and want to be sure our customers have all the tools available for another year of NFL football. Here are easy ‘How To’ steps for getting NFL Redzone for U-verse.

HD Premium tier package is available to customers who subscribe to U200 or higher TV plan and HD Tech fee. Once subscribed to the HD Premium tier package our customer will now be able to view the NFL Redzone channel.

To order HD Premium tier on your TV:

1. Tune to Ch. 1629 on your U-verse remote.
  2. Select Watch Full Screen for a preview of the NFL RedZone and action around the league OR choose Click to Order Now.
  3. Then select HD Premium Tier.

To order HD Premium tier via the internet:

1. Log in to myAT&T. Don't have a myAT&T login? Register today!
  2. From the myAT&T tab, hover over Digital TV and select Change Plan.
  3. Under U-verse TV, select DVR, Receivers & HD.
  4. Click the Select HD Options tab.
  5. Select the HD Technology Fee and/or the HD Premium Tier package. (Both HD Technology Fee and HD Premium Tier package are required for NFL RedZone.)

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Still need help? Ask a question! Our 1.4 million members typically respond within 1 hour.

1 Attachment

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Community Support

• 

6.7K Messages

8 years ago

Go here for additional information on accessing NFL Redzone for U-verse TV.

Looking for your team's schedule? Visit here for NFL schedules.

Looking for DIRECTV's NFL Sunday Ticket? Guess what?! You do not need DIRECTV service to order NFL SUNDAY TICKET! You can stream it from many devices! To see if you are eligible and order, click this link.

Guru

• 

622 Messages

8 years ago

If you have not watched NFL Red Zone before, here are a few notes:

There is only one "feed" - no games are blacked out in any area (although now that the NFL no longer has its "blackout rule," this is not as much of a problem as it used to be), including games that are on Fox or CBS in your area at the same time - in fact, if the last game in progress is also on in your area, RedZone has, in effect, a commercial-free version of the broadcast.

Speaking of commercials, there are no commercials on RedZone, even if there is only one game still on.  RedZone cuts away to its host when all games are in any sort of break.

There is one exception to the "show every game" rule; RedZone ends at 8 PM Eastern, even if there is a game still in progress (presumably in overtime).

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

8 years ago

With the later games now kicking off at 4:30, they've had a few times when they've ended at 8 and some games were late in the 4th. At the end of the broadcast, they show a montage of that day's touchdowns. If the games run past 8pm, they'll either do a split-screen or (rarely) post the montage online. I have seen pieces of a rare commercial...but only because of engineer goof and they quickly cut to another game.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

8 years ago

FYI - A sales rep was able to give me a $7 credit (one month free) just for asking.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

8 years ago

if i get Sunday Ticket on uverse could i log into my att on the sunday ticket app on my phone

Guru

• 

622 Messages

8 years ago

I don't think Sunday Ticket is available on U-Verse - just DirecTV. 

The original post is talking about the NFL Red Zone channel.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

8 years ago

Don is correct. The only way to get Sunday Ticket is to sign up for DirecTV. NFL RedZone is a single channel that jumps around the Sunday afternoon games. FWIW, I think there may be a different RedZone channel on DirecTV.

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@That Don Guy wrote:

I don't think Sunday Ticket is available on U-Verse - just DirecTV. 

The original post is talking about the NFL Red Zone channel.

@That Don Guy   The online version is available to anyone that can not get a DirecTV signal for whatever reason and college students. Smiley Surprised

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(billing and all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

I'm trying to figure out ... I've highest tier for years and RedZone was included. Tried to watch it today and it wasn't active. Now I'm told it costs more, even though I have the most agressive package? Not right. 

ACE - Expert

• 

27.7K Messages

8 years ago

NFL RED ZONE requires the HD PREMIUM tier which is an add on to the regular levels. 

See post one on this thread.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.