Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Absolutely terrible. Time to switch away from ATT/UVerse.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

This is a disgrace.  ATT is essentially proving it is not a capable multi platform technology provider for delivering best in class content for its “partners”.   Why they insist on focusing on the snail-pace satellite platform is beyond me.   When NFL Sunday ticket deal expires and other providers are shown to be much better shiny objects to the NFL, those satellites found attached to many homes will be reminiscent of old rooftop TV antennas from the 60s.  

Teacher

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

I am getting ready to fire up Sling in less than an hour for an afternoon of Red Zone.  AT&T can pound sand. 

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

@Phukthis wrote:

When NFL Sunday ticket deal expires and other providers are shown to be much better shiny objects to the NFL, those satellites found attached to many homes will be reminiscent of old rooftop TV antennas from the 60s.

For the record, AT&T agrees and is already phasing out satellite service. In a few years, its satellites will fall from orbit and AT&T isn't replacing them. If you don't like using satellite dishes, sign up for another Internet service using a different technology.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

So, I guess I missed this until now. Here I am on Sunday of week 1 and finding out the NFL RZ chanel is dead on Uverse. To make it worse I'm stuck paying an early term fee until Jan if I ditch the uverse service. 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

I had U-Verse for over 11 years and just cancelled 2 weeks ago. I switch over to PlayStation-Vue, they carry all the channels that I want (NFL Network, RedZone etc..), plus DVR included. If you don’t have a PlayStation don’t worry, you don’t need it!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.