Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

Great breakdown of options!

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

What are you doing for internet access with your PlayStation?

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

5 years ago

Pearl Jam rules.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

5 years ago

Mentor

• 

83 Messages

5 years ago

I'm not holding my breath,this makes no mention of us Uverse customers. My guess is that it is gone, unfortunately. 

Teacher

• 

10 Messages

5 years ago

I really hope this means ATT stops withholding NFL Network and Red-Zone from Uverse customers. At this point, it would almost seem intentional on ATT behalf to try and force people into getting a Dish which is just not good business  

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

From info I’ve read I don’t see this happening. AT&T purchased Direct TV because, I believe, with exclusive rights to Sunday ticket. NFL is trying to come up with a way to make more games accessible to the fans and not allow AT&T have exclusive rights to Sunday ticket any longer. Once contract is up with Direct TV, they want to offer it to other services (if they haven’t already). Personally, I’ve wanted this for years.  I believe that since the NFL is doing this that it ticked AT&T off and they decided not to renegotiate a deal regardless of their customers. After all, the only good thing about Direct TV was Sunday Ticket. This was a huge purchase that is going to cost them a loss. Customers are not their priority, only bottom dollar is. I’ve read AT&T is going to stop offering discounts to renewing customers, but I’m not sure if applies to cable and/or Direct TV. Unless AT&T gets over it then it is definitely not coming back. I’m searching other options including Amazon Prime or just firestick in general (which I have both). Best advice if it matters to you please find another avenue. 

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I'm paying for the package that have NFL network , redzone and all the local stations. I would expect a refund for the days that I don't have these channels.  At&t won't give us free channels so why should we pay for channels we can't view? I'm getting very frustrated with at&t!!!

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

5 years ago

At&t won't give us free channels so why should we pay for channels we can't view?

Because you're not paying extra for specific channels. You're paying for TV service with a package of channels which is all AT&T is required to provide.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

correct, but each package of channels cost more as you select more
channels. The basic package doesn't include the NFL network and the red
zone. so If we select the package with these channels we're paying more for
them and we can't view them.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.