Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

And we have the right to cancel your service! I pay a lot for your service so do not tell us about cost. You can get rid of the other worthless channels and keep the ones people actually want and would pay for. 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Just moved and switch TO uverse...... went to find the NFL network last night and discovered this whole mess.  Super mad.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Where is the channel!?! Though I have been a customer for many years paying way too much for your services, I stayed because of NFL. Now that it is gone, I'm out. 

ACE - Professor

• 

7.6K Messages

5 years ago

Stayed because of NFL, yet only noticed it now.

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

5 years ago

Hi, Lena. We understand your frustration. The NFL Network and Red Zone remain available to all fans on DIRECTV. However, as we continue to manage content costs, we could not reach an agreement with the NFL to continue to carry these channels on U-verse and DIRECTV NOW.

• 

25.7K Messages

5 years ago

Still zero movement on the NFL network. Their have never been any negotiations between the 2 sides and it appears that’s still the case. It looks like my 11 year run with U-Verse will be ending very soon. I’ll probably move my cell service as well in hopes of securing the best new deal possible. Looks like Spectrum right now.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

This August my agreement is up with uverse, and I’m currently looking for replacement options. I’m not paying a cable bill and can not enjoy the nfl network. I should of been told this when I ordered at&t. Thinking about going internet only and get a streaming service 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

Please do whatever it takes to get NFL Network back on Uverse! All other providers, including other ATT TV outlets offer this channel. Why?

Mentor

• 

50 Messages

5 years ago

I said that I would give it shot without it, however I am quickly loosing my patience! I’m afraid by August, I will need to do something to get the NFL channel back!

Mentor

• 

17 Messages

5 years ago

So how do we get an ATT U-verse final response on if they are currently attempting to negotiate a return of the NFL Network back onto U-verse or they are beyond further attempts?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.