For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Teacher

• 

7 Messages

5 years ago

I thought the same thing. I called ATT Customer Service, the person I spoke with (and could barely understand) told me it is temporary and they are indeed working to get NFL Network back on U-Verse. She also claimed that Spectrum, Comcast and others are also no longer carrying NFL Network.

Can anyone confirm those other cable operators also lost NFL Network?

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

5 years ago

You better get ready for customers leaving!!

I pay way too much money not to get NFL Network..and right before the Draft? Shame on you ATT!!

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

Same thing for me this morning.  Spoke with ATT rep and he had a response that they are out of agreement with NFL.  Had no idea when issues would be solved. Could not offer a response if refund would be coming to subscribers that included NFL package.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

AT&T trying to blame it on NFL Network, yet AT&T manages to continue to show the channel on its priciest plans.  Obvious money grab by AT&T.  Shame on you!  I am already looking at other options.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

5 years ago

If other cable providers are also losing NFL Network, then this may possibly be a strong arm ploy by NFL Network with multiple providers, knowing that the NFL draft is only a week away.

ACE - Professor

• 

7.7K Messages

5 years ago

@tommiata1 I believe NFL Network was on U-200. Other than U-family (a very, very basic plan mandated by federal government to have kid-friendly channels) and if U-Local is still a plan, 99% of people have U-200 or higher.

How is that a "most priciest" plan?

Note to all wanting refunds. TV providers generally do not offer partial refunds for situations like this. You're probably talking about $3 or so at the very most, considering most channels are under $2 per channel per customer per month. However, AT&T will gladly offer reduced rates of a lot more than that if you're generally willing to take a yearly contract. These contracts are why providers offer ultra-low rates to new customers...because they know people have to pay to get out of existing contracts.

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

We are now Slingers.. &15/ month and we have NFL Network plus 36 Channels including the Brewers
NFL Draft news, mock drafts is way too imply for us
Cheers

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Moving to Spectrum.  I suspect this bone-headed move will cost them more than they think

Teacher

• 

14 Messages

5 years ago

Moving to Spectrum.  I suspect this bone-headed move will cost them more than they suspect

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.