Do_It_Knightly's profile

Teacher

• 

2 Messages

Monday, April 15th, 2019 8:25 PM

Closed

NFL Network & RedZone are gone

Can anyone, preferably from AT&T, tell me if NFL Network & RedZone are no longer being carried on U-verse? At 4:15pm today I tried to go to channels 1629 & 1630, but what I saw was a message saying “This channel is no longer carried” and there was a reference to TVpromise.org. First time I’ve ever seen that message. To me, that isn’t just that the NFL Network is offline with broadcast issues. It’s that U-verse has dropped those two channels. Anyone else have this issue or heard anything about it?

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I have that problem too. Coincidence that next week is NFL draft? Timing is everything. 

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

When is this channel coming back. We are in the final 10 days before the NFL Draft. This is the biggest off season event by far. With what we pay .....

Mentor

• 

27 Messages

5 years ago

Since AT&T is pushing DirecTV over Uverse anyway, I wouldn't expect that they put forth much effort to renew the NFL Network contract.  Unfortunately, we NFL Network fans are just outa luck.

[word filter avoidance]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

What happened to the NFL Network on UVerse

Mentor

• 

20 Messages

5 years ago

No Kidding. They pulled the plug on AT&T 10 days before the draft. Shame on both of them for screwing the customers and NFL devoted fan base.

Teacher

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I watch the NFL Network every single day especially good morning football all I have to have the NFL Network at my house 

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

This stinks! I watch NFL Network all the time. Tried calling AT&T to voice my displeasure. Both the Customer Service and Technical Support reps I spoke with were clueless. I'll be moving to Spectrum if this isn't corrected soon, so I can watch the draft. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Happened to me too. Immediately called Comcast, and even though I owe a large bill tyo them, I'm switching back to them. Not only that, ATT rasied my monthly bill 4 times within the last year. My charges were $157 per month to begin with, now they charge me $213 per month, giving me various **** excuses as to why the increases.

[word filter avoidance]

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Pitiful.  A money grab by both AT&T and the NFL.  “Sure, we can reinstate the NFL Network, but we will have to raise your pricing” ... handwriting is on the wall. 

Teacher

• 

23 Messages

5 years ago

Lost here in Burbank, CA too. Can't believe they're no longer available.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.