jmac411's profile

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

Monday, November 26th, 2012 3:56 PM

NESN Channel

NESN, channel 1711, is the newest addition to ATT-Uverse lineup.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

The channel is not part of the U450 package.  It is included in the HD Premium Tier package along with the other out of market RSN's which are only included in the package.  This why the HD version only of that channel is shown in the Guide.

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

@sbriand wrote:

I have U-450, but 1711 shows the blue "You Are Not Subscribed to this Channel" screen.  As far as I know, U-450 is supposed to receive all of the sports channels (with the appropriate black-outs of pro sports, of course).

No, some sports channels (NFL Red Zone Channel and the out of market RSN's) are in the HD Premium Tier which is not included in the the U450 package,

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

I had forgotten that the out of market RSN's are in the HD Premium package. That is why U-450 people are getting two different screens. The ones with the HD Premium package get the "Coming Soon" screen, while the ones who do not have it get the "You Are Not Subscribed To This Channel" screen.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Guru

• 

778 Messages

11 years ago

That explaines it as I am not subscribed to the HD premium tier, hence the "not subscribed" msg for me.   Mystery solved.

Scholar

• 

153 Messages

11 years ago

Is this channel live for everyone else? All I have is coming soon for almost 3 weeks. Have rebooted RG and DVR mulitple times

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

Which screen announcement came first, Justice Central or NESN, and how far apart where they. That could be an indicator when we will actually see NESN.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

11 years ago

I have the Coming Soon.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@texasguy37 wrote:

This channel is now live.

It is about time. That sure took a long time. I cannot remember any other channel announcement that took as long as NESN from the first screen announcement to actually becoming live.

Justice Central took a long time, but I think NESN was even longer.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.