NESN Channel

Mentor

NESN Channel

NESN, channel 1711, is the newest addition to ATT-Uverse lineup.

Message 1 of 19 (6,707 Views)
ACE - Professor

Re: NESN Channel

Which screen announcement came first, Justice Central or NESN, and how far apart where they. That could be an indicator when we will actually see NESN.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.
*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 16 of 19 (5,992 Views)

I have the Coming Soon.

” Auto racing, bull fighting, and mountain climbing are the only real sports … all others are games.”- Ernest Hemingway
Message 17 of 19 (5,954 Views)
Expert
Solution
Accepted by texasguy37 (Expert)
‎09-30-2015 1:39 AM

This channel is now live.

Message 18 of 19 (5,751 Views)
Highlighted
ACE - Professor

texasguy37 wrote:

This channel is now live.

It is about time. That sure took a long time. I cannot remember any other channel announcement that took as long as NESN from the first screen announcement to actually becoming live.

Justice Central took a long time, but I think NESN was even longer.

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 19 of 19 (5,740 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Having service trouble? There is an app for that! Use our troubleshooting tool or text myATT to 8758 to download the app. It is much faster than posting on our forums. You will also find some helpful articles below.