jmac411's profile

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

Monday, November 26th, 2012 3:56 PM

NESN Channel

NESN, channel 1711, is the newest addition to ATT-Uverse lineup.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

14.5K Messages

11 years ago

This channel is now live.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@jmac411 wrote:

NESN, channel 1711, is the newest addition to ATT-Uverse lineup.

I assume you are referring to NESN National which can be seen outside New England. Do you have a link for this information?

If this is true, then this is just a reminder for all of you outside the Boston Red Sox and Boston Bruin Regional Sports Network areas. Those games will be blacked out outside the RSN areas. You will be receiving NESN National.

From Wikipedia:

NESN National

NESN National is a separate NESN channel for cable systems outside of New England. It carries alternate program during Red Sox and Bruins games, but pre and post games are shown. Time Warner Cable in North and South Carolina was the first provider pick it up.[11] Brighthouse Networks in Michigan added it on November 1, 2010.[12] It is different than the national feed of NESN available on DirecTV and Dish Network in which Red Sox and/or Bruins games can be watched outside of New England with a subscription to MLB Extra Innings and/or NHL Center Ice.

Here is the link to the entire article:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England_Sports_Network

The Boston Celtics are carried on Comcast SportsNet New England where they can be seen on that channel only in their RSN area.

Owning a computer and not having the internet is like buying a refrigerator and not stocking it with food.

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

When I got home tonight, I turned on the television and saw the "Coming Soon" screen for NESN on Channel 1711.

Guru

• 

785 Messages

11 years ago

I am getting Your are not Subscribe blue screen for the NESN Channel. I guest its only available on the U-450 or HD Premium Tier.  But no loss for me. 

Mentor

• 

65 Messages

11 years ago

NESN (New England Sports Network) was on LIVE early this morning.  I got to see NESN Daily as well as an English Premier Soccer League game.  The team shown playing was Liverpool own by the owner of the Boston Red Sox.  After about 4 hours the screen showed "Coming Soon".  I think this channel went Live accidentally before it was ready to.  Eventually this channel will go Live soon.

Guru

• 

778 Messages

11 years ago

I have U-450, but 1711 shows the blue "You Are Not Subscribed to this Channel" screen.  As far as I know, U-450 is supposed to receive all of the sports channels (with the appropriate black-outs of pro sports, of course).

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

@sbriand wrote:

I have U-450, but 1711 shows the blue "You Are Not Subscribed to this Channel" screen.  As far as I know, U-450 is supposed to receive all of the sports channels (with the appropriate black-outs of pro sports, of course).

I have U-450, and I have the screen that says, "Coming Soon". When I  turn to

that channel, I get the name of the program that is currently on the channel, and that I would be seeing if the channel had already gone live.

Scholar

• 

113 Messages

11 years ago

I also have U-450 and i'm getting the "you are not subscribed to this channel message".

Guru

• 

778 Messages

11 years ago

@dwinth wrote:

@sbriand wrote:

I have U-450, and I have the screen that says, "Coming Soon". When I  turn to

that channel, I get the name of the program that is currently on the channel, and that I would be seeing if the channel had already gone live.

I get the "not subscribed", but like dwinth, I also get a program description of the current show.  Interesting...

ACE - Professor

• 

2.5K Messages

11 years ago

That is strange that some U-450 people get the "Coming Soon" screen while others are getting the blue "You Are Not Subscribed to This Channel" screen.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.