Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Former Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

7 years ago

@ApexRon - Please check your private messages.  Thanks!

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Come on AT&T and CBS. Do you really want millions of us to miss our favorite shows and then you'll lose customers?

Teacher

• 

15 Messages

7 years ago

It would really be nice if we the customers could get some kind of update. This is ridiculous and now we are heading into 3 weeks. 

Community Support

• 

231.3K Messages

7 years ago

We want to get CBS back into your local lineup as soon as possible. All Dispatch needs to do is grant its permission. att.com/fightingforyou

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Are you kidding me ? The post is from 9/12/17 and it is now 9/22/17 and still no channel 13 WTHR.  How is it that AT&T can not make this happen ? Especially right before the fall season kick off ! !  What is being done to rectify this unfortunate situation ??  Greed should not play into a company refusing programming to such a great local station !

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

While watching several shows on WGCL (46) Atlanta, Georgia, there is a message coming across the screen stating , for example:  Attention AT&T and Direct Subscribers unless there is a deal is reached with WGCL AT&T And Direct will drop ZOO on Sept. 22 call 1(800)531-1000 or 1(800)288-2020.  I tried calling the 18005311000 number the recording said no longer in service. I called 18002882020 and that brought me to AT&T, however I did not known the new password which my son had changed, so I could not get any help there. All I need to know is what is going on.

I watch WGCL for the most of my television watching. If the programs are dropped where will they be picked up and will there be extra charges? Thank You!   

Expert

• 

15K Messages

7 years ago

...Direct will drop ZOO on Sept. 22...

Considering the season finale was Sept 21 I don't think you will miss it, at least until next year, assuming it's picked up for another season.

I watch WGCL for the most of my television watching. If the programs are dropped where will they be picked up and will there be extra charges?

Eventually they will be carried when the greedy locals become more realistic and the cable and the stations agree upon a price.  Will you pay for it?  You certainly will.  So don't be surprised when the "broadcast tv surcharge" (i.e., retransmission) fee goes up in your annual price increases.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

7 years ago

Hello. I recently purchased UVerse service with you all and when I signed up nbc and Fox were box requested and it was a huge deal for me to have all of the network channels. When will this be fixed and if it’s not I feel my bill should be reduced or I should be allowed out of my contract

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

7 years ago

Thank you!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When are you going to settle the dispute with the owner of CBS 10TV?  The new season is coming up and I'm tired of missing my favorite shows.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.