Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

ACE - Sage

• 

53.6K Messages

6 years ago

Where are you located?

What DVR model do you have?

What is the exact message you're seeing?

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

The CW is doing this with providers all over the country. Not just U-verse. I have friends in other states with the same issue. Best thing to do... contact CW... advise them that you're upset. Advise them that you will be contacting the advertisers on every show you watch advising them that the shows aren't being seen, so their adds aren't being seen and they should pull their advertising. CW is free over the air. They want the cable companies to pay more to get CW despite this. The cable companies provide easier access to the local programming. More viewers to see more commercials. My son is upset. Last night we went to watch The Flash and found there was no CW. I started Googling and got here. Tell CW you're upset. Only in numbers can we get the channel back. I'm compiling a list right now of advertisers in the last Flash episode. 

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

It's not U-verse. It's the CW. They're doing this all over the country with other providers too. Complain to CW. Advise them you will contact their advertisers and advise they pull their advertising cause no one is seeing their commercials.

• 

25.7K Messages

6 years ago

I still have CW programing   Also you can get their shows on Hulu and Netflix.  Uverse just renewed the contract for the CW channel.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

6 years ago

I assume you recorded them before the channel went blank or was it a series that recorded after the channel went blank?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I am SO over AT&T - customer service just tried to make feel sorry for AT&T!  Seriously!  I'm PAYING you for a free station - so YOU should be the one to give me a discount, not tell me to hook up an antennae!?  I asked to get out of my contract, since they aren't providing what I paid for - but they said "In the contract it says channels can change at any time" - nice customer service!  I'll be sure to NEVER use you again for ANY service and will tell EVERYONE I know they should NEVER use you either. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I'm so upset! Supernatural is my all time favorite show and season 13 just started, I got to see the first 2 episodes of the season and I have them on my DVR. Then went to watch the third episode but it hadn't been recorded, checked to see if it was set to record the following week and discovered my CW channel was completely gone!!!! Luckily I found out you can download the CW app and watch full episodes of Supernatural, and several other shows on there, the day after they air.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

AT&T and CW seriously need to resolve this issue. I'm seriously about to switch cable companies, as are others I know. I want to watch the CW shows on my TV at my own time. Not my phone or computer and sitting at the exact moment of broadcast is just impossible. And it's a hassle with my system to hook it up so... and when I do, the CW stream is so far inferior to the likes of YouTube it's just frustrating with all the lockups. Another week is all I'm gonna give them. Then I'm shopping for a new service.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

6 years ago

Well... the CW told me that it was U-verse and had nothing to do with money. Yeah right! I'm so close to dumping AT&T on all platforms because of this. Whoever's fault it is, I don't care. It's impacting all of us. And what the heck AT&T... put SOMETHING up on the channel as far as an update!!! Please! It insulting to the viewers.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

6 years ago

I agree completely. We have 4 shows we watch on CW. This is ridiculous 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.