Natanne's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sunday, September 24th, 2017 3:23 PM

NBC, WTHR, CBS - September Contract Negotiation

Why was NBC dropped from the channel lineup? This is a major network that I watch frequently. I am not happy about this change and don't remember receiving any notification of this change.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

I have U-verse, but starting a few days ago, U-verse dropped "CBS."

I want to be compensated for loss of service since I continue to pay the same amount!

Teacher

• 

20 Messages

7 years ago

You can thank the FCC for doing away with the "MUST CARRY" rules and regulations several years ago that required all local tv had to be carried on local delivery systems.

Teacher

• 

27 Messages

7 years ago

Someone said on facebook that we will get a one time $10 credit on our bill. Is that true? If so is it automatic or do we have to call?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will the dispute with NBC be resolved and our local NBC channel be available in Indianapolis?  Frustrated that this has taken so long, and that the dispute is impacting you clients.  Target date for resolution?????

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

Where can I watch "This Is Us" if ATT doesn't give us NBC?

Community Support

• 

230.7K Messages

7 years ago

We want to get WTHR back into your local lineup as soon as possible. All Dispatch needs to do is grant its permission. att.com/fightingforyou

Tutor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When is WTHR be back on ATT Uverse, VERY DISAPPOINTED WE ARE PAYING FOR THIS SERVICE AND NOT RECEIVING THE PROPER STATION LINEUPS. When the contract is up I'm for sure our service package price will go UP!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When is channel 13 and channel 50 coming back?

Contributor

• 

1 Message

7 years ago

When will CBS be added back into the Uverse lineup?  I am very disappointed and unhappy that a big company like AT&T could t work this out and I am paying and not able to watch regular shows!

Guru

• 

622 Messages

7 years ago

When the contract is up I'm for sure our service package price will go UP!

Given that the station is probably asking for more money from AT&T than it was already getting, why would that surprise you?

Remember, the station is not paying AT&T for the privilege of having the channel aired on U-Verse; AT&T is paying the station for the privilege of airing the channel.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.