NBC ON DEMAND

What happened to it It has been gone in my area for two weeks

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

NBC on demand was not free the last time I saw it.  You had to pay $1 per episode.  When CBS had vod offerings they were free.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

13 years ago

I've had UVerse for 2 years next month and I've never seen ABC, NBC or FOX on demand.  Maybe they were testing it in your area.

Guru

• 

644 Messages

13 years ago

We had NBC a long time ago because i watched Heros on it

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

13 years ago

Maybe it's like CBS where it's only available in certain areas.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

13 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

NBC on demand was not free the last time I saw it.  You had to pay $1 per episode.  When CBS had vod offerings they were free.

I have CBS VOD and it's free in DFW area.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

The last time I looked for CBS vod it wasn't listed.  I think it appears on days when there is a full moon.Smiley Wink

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

13 years ago

@RCSMG wrote:

The last time I looked for CBS vod it wasn't listed.  I think it appears on days when there is a full moon.Smiley Wink

Must be that way in your area.  I've always had CBS on demand, but that's the only broadcast channel that I have on demand for.  I'm surprised since ABC Family and Disney are on demand that ABC isn't available on demand. Would be nice to have all the major networks on demand.

Expert

• 

23.3K Messages

13 years ago

That would be great to have all 3 major networks on demand.  The last time I checked it was there, but there was a time when it showed up and was gone quite regularly.  It was like they were testing it out.  The same thing was happening to NBC on demand until it was moved.  Someone posted where it is, but it is a pay per view service.

ACE - Master

• 

6.9K Messages

13 years ago

Don't know that I'd pay to watch anything on NBC or ABC, most of their programming is truly not that good.  I typically watch CBS and Fox.  Have been watching a lot of USA and TNT lately.  USA has Covert Affairs, Suits, White Collar and Necessary Roughness; TNT has Falling Skies, Leverage and Franklin and Bash.  It's gotten to the point where summer programming in now as good as or better than many stations fall shows. 

Professor

• 

2.2K Messages

13 years ago

I agree

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.